Some A-hole.....

TripleK

Long Time Member
Eewwwww....I'm MAD! Some a-hole here in Neola is gonna PAY, big time. My son and his poor girlfriend were driving home last night when all of a sudden a deer jumped out into the road. My son didn't want his car to be ruined, so he swerved and kinda ran off the road to miss the deer, and ran over what he THOUGHT was a bush. Turns out it was a freakin' Chinese Elm! Someone had been trimming the damn thing down to make it look like a little bush, but it had a pretty good size trunk growing back already. It TOTALLY messed my son's car up!! I'm just LIVID!! I've already called my insurance company and talked to an attorney. They both said the homeowner or whoever the super shrub trimmer is- is liable. I am going to SUE the pants off that SOB! His girlfriend was traumatized, my son was scared to death, and my husband beat the crap out of him when he got home. Poor kid.

I can't wait to confront that damn homeowner/shrub beautician dude. It's probably some gay dude with animal shaped topiaries in his yard and stuff. I can't WAIT to give him a piece of my mind. Watch out! Mean Momma Bear on the hunt!!

If somebody had a bush in their yard that I hit....I'd be pissed too!! Am I missing something? Did you forget to insert a key point about.....something? Your son hit a bush and you're pissed? Is the problem that it was a Chinese shrub? :) Fill me in here.

Steve

No offense....I just can't understand why you're so mad.

Well TTK!!!
You ain't got Teenagers yet but I do Suppose paybacks are comming,lol!}>}>}>

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Steve - check out justr86's funny story... it will make more sense then.

Pretty funny.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>If somebody had a bush in
>their yard that I hit....I'd
>be pissed too!! Am I
>missing something? Did you forget
>to insert a key point
>about.....something? Your son hit a
>bush and you're pissed? Is
>the problem that it was
>a Chinese shrub? :) Fill
>me in here.
>
>Steve
>
>No offense....I just can't understand why
>you're so mad.

You're a disgusting PIG! And his car is MESSED UP because it wasn't really a bush...it was an F-ING TREE that someone had disguised to look like a shrub.

Hey watch the F-ING's!! There's F-ING kids on here...lmao!! Steve isn't the only one wondering why you're so upset...

~Z~

I was doing some thinking!
SMACKDADDY will be going to Wyoming this Fall.
Could somebody fix a tree up so it looks like a chick?
And make sure & set a trail cam up,lol!}>}>}>

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

TTK, get down there and take some photos before he takes the stump out! If you can show that he left that stump there intentionally, he could be looking at more than just a monitary judgement. Also, ask to see his home owners policy. I would file a police report immediatly!

Eel

Oh...I see....he disguised it as a bush.....on his own property that he owns and pay for. Had your son known previously if it was a stump disguised as a bush, he's have hit the deer? Just giving you a hard time. I'm no lawyer, but I think you don't have a case. I'll read just-r's story a bit later. I have to stop laughing about this one first. :)

Steve

actually wisz...the stump is on the county road easement. Oh....he's guilty.

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Kick his ass Seabass!

"The value of any trophy from the field depends not on its size but on the magnitude of the effort expended in its pursuit." ~ Aldo Leopold

LAST EDITED ON Jul-11-10 AT 07:35PM (MST)[p]Well the detective just left my house. He said the kids parents really shoulda considered an abortion. He is mean, moody, destructive and doesn't repsect a thing! He said he acts just like his mother only not quite as creative. He said they have had quite a few run ins with his mom and he dreds whenever that call comes over the radio.

So your his mom KKK? That explains a lot......

(Jk)
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

So...justr....you and me are a lot alike. We both like to trim some bush every once in a while! LMAO! I get it now. TripleK- Is that seriously your son or are you BS'ing? Sounds like the county's problem to me. You may have a case now that I know the facts TK!!

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Jul-11-10 AT 09:36PM (MST)[p]Sooooo... Are you mad because your son and his chinese girlfriend were ramming bush on the side of the road and made a mess of the car? And who's pants were at fault and why are you suing them? Don't get mad, just wondering.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

TripleK- Is
>that seriously your son or
>are you BS'ing?

LOL total BS. My oldest is 12...no current girlfriend. I was just yankin' Kenny's chain. Thanks for playing along.

Good one tk! You should see my inbox, you really had a few guys going. "Is she really gonna take you to court?!?! Lol.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

>Good one tk! You should see
>my inbox, you really had
>a few guys going. "Is
>she really gonna take you
>to court?!?! Lol.
>

That's hilarious. Nothing like a little Neola drama to liven things up a bit!

No one knew Jenn could be so sarcastic.

Except me.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Please tell me you're kidding. People actually took this serious? Oh wait, this is Monster Muleys, where sarcasm is wasted, butts are easily hurt, and many have no sense of humor.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-10 AT 03:54PM (MST)[p]"Oh wait, this is Monster Muleys, where sarcasm is wasted, butts are easily hurt, and many have no sense of humor."

You have sargasms while hurting butts?...... Terry

I hired stinky as my lawyer but then fired him when he said we needed to meet at fondlers secret clubhouse. Something about pro bono....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

moral to the story...

"If your gonna trim you bush expect someone to "hit it"..."

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom