Some BC sheds

M

MattB

Here are pictures of a few of the sheds i found this spring.
The 3 point in this picture is a 73" shed, it has excellent mass and a base over 6"! The 4 point on the far right is a 61" shed dropped last year but picked up this year. I also have this years shed off of this buck, this years scores 73", so if he gains another 12" this year he will be a monster!
fbbedd4a.jpg

The 2 sheds on the left are off the same buck from different years. This years shed scored 68" and grew 1 non typical point which it didnt have the year before.
fbbedc14.jpg

This is one monster 2 point! It scores 54" and would have about a 24"-26" spread. The base on this shed is also right around 6"!
fbbedb49.jpg

These 2 sheds are the same 3 point already shown, as well as a nice non typical 5 pt that scored 73" typical, or 77" non typical. This is still a young deer, so if i give him a couple more years hes gonna be huge!
fbbeda0e.jpg

Here is a pic of a few of the sheds shown above, so you can compare them to eachother. The 4 pt to the left of the 2 pt is a 2.5 year old buck, but he has awesome genetics! It scores in the low 60"s.
fbbed92e.jpg

Here are a few sheds that were picked up this year, but were shed in the last few years(except for the previously shown 4 pt.)The one five point has some awesome blading and excellent mass, that shed scores in the 70" area.
fbbed832.jpg

To give you an idea of size on the 3 pt shed this is a pic of it compared to a 28" 4x4 that me and my brother shot this past season. The 3 pt shed dwarfs it, and would actually be a lot wider then the 28" buck.
fbbed789.jpg

All of these sheds, as well as the 28" buck were all found/shot in the same area!

That 3pt shed is alot bigger than I first realized. It makes your 28" rack look small. Nice job!

NvrEnuf

Yea, that 3 point is a really nice shed. It has a small sticker that im hoping with turn out to be an inch this fall, because i think the only time i will find him will be in November and we are only allowed to shoot 4 pt or better bucks in BC at that time. I havent seen him yet this year, but i will find him sometime.

Thanks for the replys

Matt

nice sheds all around!

that 3-pt is alot bigger than i thought at first, too...

thanks for the pics.

berto

thanks for the post, i like that palmated shed my self that 3 point is really nice. I've found a 2 point real simalar to yours down here the front tine is not as nice but it was off a old deer that had digressed.

Hey those are some decent sheds, but it looks like a dog or something ate alot of the tips off? If youve got more pictures post em!! Thanks

My dog didnt get to eat them, lol. Here in BC we have a lot of squirrels, porcupines, etc....They eat a lot of antlers, thats why these has some tips missing.

I was in the shedding area in early-mid november, got film of a beauty 4x4 28" wide, hopefully i will pick his sheds up this spring.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom