Some Great News on Wolves

I wonder how many lawsuits are being written already.......

Fingers crossed this might actually mean something and not simply get tied up in courts for the next decade.

It will be tied up in court for several years with the hope of a liberal Democrat being elected President and appointing a liberal wolf lover to head the U.S. Fish and wildlife agency.

RELH

Lets hope something happens they are pretty much wiping out the whitetail here in michigan. Saw 26 wolves last year damn things are everywhere

Hopefully , get em gone ! Sure wish they'd post more pictures and videos of them hunting down and ripping apart elk calves , that might change some minds. A good dose of reality ........

>Lets hope something happens they are
>pretty much wiping out the
>whitetail here in michigan. Saw
>26 wolves last year damn
>things are everywhere

Can You Legally Hunt them?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

I would imagine it turns the power to the states to manage them and it would depend on if the state implements wolf tags just like Idaho or Montana I would think but I'm no expert just guessing?

I love to wolf hunt- isn't it funny how Jamie Clark and Cater Niemeyer both worked for US fish and wildlife and they now work for Defenders of Wildlife. You want a fight Jamie, why don't you both come back to my part of the planet , we would love to finish this. She is nothing but a loud mouth internet predator with a big liberal following. Why don't you show back up in central Idaho with your clan. I am going out Wolf hunting today, I am also feeling lucky today, if I kill that big Alfa Male I'm after I will post it just for you.

It has nothing to do with saving a wolf. They won't care about the whitetail they eat or the elk calves they rip apart. This is totally about human control.

Not legal to hunt them in michigan, had one hunt a couple years ago then they went and put them back on the endagered list the next year. The dnr is useless with problem wolves

I don't agree with Tristate often but he's dead right on this one. the wolf lovers don't love the animals, they hate hunters.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>I don't agree with Tristate often
>but he's dead right on
>this one. the wolf
>lovers don't love the animals,
> they hate hunters.
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

And they hate ranchers. Don't forget the ranchers.

Oh they do hate ranchers, that's because you guys do not know how to ranch. Let me help you out. First off you need to bring your herd in the house at night so no noises or smells can attract a wolf pack. If your house isn't big enough then you need to call Wood River wolf project ( Defenders of wildlife) they will come and show you how to defend yourself by putting up Flagory strips, lights and blow horns, oh you are going to have to hire a lot more people to help run the wolves off at night. Let's say your pregnant cows get stressed from constant wolf attaches and start aborting calf?s, you can no longer haul them out to the bone pile, you need to haul them to town to the landfill so you don't have dead smells around the ranch. When you finally get them run off onto your neighbors ranch they get to start the process all over again, but don't get rid of your help because the pack will be back. When you get sick and tired of the hole thing and you see what it's cost you for the year, you might decide cattle is not your thing at all and just move into town. Do not worry some liberal from San Francisco will by your ranch and brag about how he is going to show the world how to raise cattle and sheep in harmony with wolves. Maybe this is just part of the new green deal

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom