Some Nice NM Bulls

nmmuley

Guys,

Having grown up hunting in NM, I often dreamed of the days when I could spend my entire fall hunting elk. In 2011, I decided to leave my job after 9 years and pursue my real passion of hunting! I spent this fall working as a hunting guide under a registered NM outfitter. The wonderful people I guided combined with outstanding free-range elk hunting made 2011 a year I will never forget. In the end, I spent 84 days in the field and came back to ABQ 35lbs lighter than when I left in mid-august. Below are some pics of several nice northern NM bulls and one nice muley my hunters were fortunate enough to harvest this season.

SAM_0440-Copy.jpg

SAM_04432.jpg

SAM_04302.jpg

SAM_0434.jpg

SAM_0398.jpg

SAM_0270.jpg

SAM_0311.jpg

SAM_0313.jpg

Bobcard040.jpg

SAM_0333.jpg

That's you Michael?

Awesome year. Would be worth doing that to lose 35 lbs. Are you going back to a boring job now?

Looks like Ghost Ranch? Who's the outfitter? I have tried for years to get on that ranch just to look for sheds. Cant imagine being able to actually hunt it.

well I'll be derned. I didn't know you guided Michael Clifton.

I've know him for a long time. Never was a close friend but new each other since the 6th grade. that was an awesome buck he killed. I saw them when he posted em on Facebook but who knew his guide would pop up on here?

wait, back up. I just read the rest of the posts. I thot the guide was someone else. What the heck are you doin michael?

If you don't recall you guys used to give me 9 kinds of crap cuz in school I could care less about girls and all I ever talked about was hunting and fishing.

Now your dropping everything to hunt? you hypocrit! rofdl!

Now your as worthless as me! lol

Looks like the job change was good, hope you made enough money to keep doing it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Stinky - You're right man,I'm definitely a hypocrite! Hope all is going good for you. What the hell are you up to these days? I'll be hunting sheep with my brother down in your backyard the first week of Feb.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom