Some of my sheds

bigbucksk

I've been looking around for a good shed hunting forum for a while and finally stumbled upon this site and thought I would post a few of my finds. This first pic is of a buck that I found dead while shed hunting a few years ago. The picture isn't very good. I scored him at about 198 gross non-typical but am going to get an official score soon.

fca4ce01.jpg

This is a 81-7/8" mulie shed that I found while goose hunting.

fca4ccb4.jpg

This is a pic of some of my bigger mulie finds.

fc99de3e.jpg

Welcome to MM. Can you give us horn nuts some scores on the antlers. I like the big one with the small cheater.

Antlerradar

welcome to monster muleys man, I am glad that you are a shedhunter, hopefully you have plenty of pictures! those are some sweet horns.

Here are some more pics. The first is a pic of my first whitetail a shot(right) and a whitetail that I found dead a few years ago.

fca4cc03.jpg

This is a pic of the big mulie shed with a few stickers. I haven't scored it yet but will try to this weekend.

fca4cc8b.jpg

This is an old mulie skull that I have laying around.

fc99bda3.jpg

These are some of my bigger whitetail finds.

fc99bda5.jpg

all very nice!

keep them coming. it's the off season, but that doesn't mean we shed hunters can't get off!

berto

The big mule deer shed with the sticker points scores 84-3/4" typical and 91-7/8" non-typical. I think the deer was shot the following year and scored in the 220's. I will try to get some more pictures up this week.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom