some of the fun we have been having waiting to get to New mexico

billc

My son took his first bow kill taking a hog in FL.The boar was dead on his feet with the dog in the pic.perfect shoot other then maybe a 1 inch high made me proud to watch him make the shoot. then going into are second year of turkey hunting we managed two PA. turkeys.Got a great double with my son shooting the first one and the other made the mistake of coming back to jump on his downed buddy.They were young birds but was great to take at the same time with my boy he was all smiles and so happy. Plus a nice pheasant hunt were my son used his new overunder 12 gauge.Pheasant did not have a chance.He did let me shoot one.lol all the others were down within 20 feet.
9626gedc0807.jpg

9565gedc0797.jpg

6832gedc0846.jpg

358gedc0842.jpg

9863gedc0800.jpg

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom