Some Recent Finds (pics)

YoungBuck

Here are some of the sheds that I have found over the last couple of weeks here in Idaho.
The first pic is of a dead buck I found a while back..It is a 27 1/2" wide 3x4 with good mass and nice eyeguards.
fa59c219.jpg

The next is of a little drop tine shed I found this last Saturday.
fa59be33.jpg

This one is of a drop tine buck that my dad found this last Saturday as well.
fa59bf4a.jpg

The next two is of a nice 5x6 set that my dad and I picked up..one side scores 81 6/8 and the bigger one scores 82 4/8.
fa59bbd0.jpg

fa59bcde.jpg

We had a pretty good weekend finding 10 sheds and 3 dead bucks...one being a forked horn with a bullet hole graze on it..and also out of probably 350+ sheds the first two drop tine bucks were both found on the same day! The set rough scored around 185" but has quite a few deductions which would put him down around 170"-175" typical. You cant really see it all that much but the set is really bladed on the points....and we all of the big ones in the same area in about an hour and a half...and there is much much more ground to be covered in this spot!! I cant wait till I get to go out again...maybe tomorrow or this weekend I will get out! I will post the pic of the bullet hole buck in the other post.
YB

nice horns YB! looks like there is not much snow up your way. keep them coming. AQ.

Great finds. I have yet to find a drop tine buck. Thats also a great matched set. I think its pretty sweet that you and your dad are so close. Thanks for the pics and keep em coming!

YB,
Great finds man! Wish I could be out finding some bone but too much snow. Hopefully the snow will be set up and I can find them laying on top this year. More than likely I'll have to wait until it melts in March.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom