Some shed's found in the fall

Forkhorn

Here are a few sheds that I just recently found.. I will never stop doing this. It's an addiction. I am more into finding sheds than hunting itself. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Here is the smallest three point that I have ever found...I hope someone takes me up on this three point challenge cause this one is hard to beat...If anyone dares I will compare this shed with a shot of a roll of breath mints in another phonto..

PICT0037.jpg

Can you see the shed in this one?
PICT0014.jpg

Here is a better view of the same shed..
PICT0013.jpg

and then just a plain jane three point that I found under a tree... The area I was in had been trampled by people in the spring but I still managed to make it all worth my while.
PICT0034.jpg

yes, 'forky'....i be sailin' that same boat. nice 'finds', and thanks for sharin'em...

I would rather Find the sheds from a huge animal than kill it for it's antlers!!! I especialy like finding the same animals sheds several years in a row. The hunters have a hard time killing the same animal several times!!! My bones are made of animals I have killed and a good elk roast is one of my favorite foods on the planet. That is why I will shoot a big cow before the "Trophy Bull" every time.

Time in the hills is always worth more than money

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom