10-2.jpg

9-1.jpg

31.jpg

21.jpg

39.jpg

37.jpg

36.jpg

Have a good one. BB

Man those are some great photos! on the first section of photos they were so clear, you must have a dang good camera.

Wow, them are some awesome photos and some nice bucks!!! Thanks for sharing our great work!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-11 AT 09:26AM (MST)[p] Were they all taken in the same general area?

Some were taken in Northern Utah, some in eastern Utah and some in Southern Utah.

These are from the Bookcliffs.

6.jpg

HardHornedbuck.jpg

HardHornedbuck2.jpg

3x3.jpg

5x4.jpg

BC2ndt18.jpg

5-1.jpg

BC2ndt45.jpg

6-1.jpg

BC2ndt4.jpg

Have a good one. BB

I really like that 4th buck. Nice pictures I like how clear and crisp the pictures are. Thanks for sharing.

I am down sizing some of muley photos for my Facebook Album and since I am doing the work I will continue to post the new ones I do here as I know a few guys like looking a mule deer.

1-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

3-3.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

12-1.jpg

13.jpg

14-1.jpg

15-1.jpg

16-1.jpg

Well those are the ones I have done now and as time allows I will do some more as I go through my mule deer photos and post more.

Hava a good one. BB

Come on, those aren't pictures of real deer, where's all the skin folds on their necks, the adams apples showing, the blood veins on their faces at least thats how all the taxidermists show them.
Nice pictures, and I hope some so called taxi's would look them over real good and start making their mounts look like real deer instead of deformed deer.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom