NHL in Utah

JPickett

Long Time Member
Huge hockey fan, lot of expansion talk about a team to Utah. Maybe the coyotes moving, maybe a new team all together . My team is the Av’s but be cool to have NHL close enough to catch some games. You guys down there hearing about how serious this might be? Crossing my fingers to see it happen.

need to start brain storming a good team name. I vote for “salt lake soakers” think that’d have a chance?

Huge hockey fan, lot of expansion talk about a team to Utah. Maybe the coyotes moving, maybe a new team all together . My team is the Av’s but be cool to have NHL close enough to catch some games. You guys down there hearing about how serious this might be? Crossing my fingers to see it happen.

need to start brain storming a good team name. I vote for “salt lake soakers” think that’d have a chance?
Brigham young university approved for the SL soakers.

I would much rather have an expansion team awarded to us then another team move here….. expansion teams can compete at a high level right off the rip!

Not even going to wait till after the land auction in Arizona now. Really must have fallen apart. Congratulations Utah!

Still crossing my fingers for a salt lake soaker’s rebrand

What happened to the Roadrunners? I remember going to the games in the coliseum when I was a kid and drooling over all the taxidermy displays.

We have a bounty on coyotes in Utah.

You’re dang sure not going to stay here long!

I keeping telling you, there’s nothing to see you’ll like here.

Just saying…… Boise has no bounty.

Utah Cutthroats is what I want. It’s our state fish, after all.

The ship of keeping people out of Utah sailed decades ago. Unfortunately…

Now we just have out of staters that can’t stay away that like to preach to us about how bad it is here.

Utah Cutthroats is what I want. It’s our state fish, after all.

The ship of keeping people out of Utah sailed decades ago. Unfortunately…

Now we just have out of staters that can’t stay away that like to preach to us about how bad it is here.
Like 5 decades ago……. When I arrived to stay? And brought my destructive mule deer passion……. that’s ruined sport hunting in the State?

Like I been saying…… nothing good here, especially hypocrites like the Christensens.

I freely accept the fact that since arriving here, you can clearly see what one a$$hole can do to destroy an entire culture for 2 million people.

So like I keep saying…….. this place sucks….. best to relocate to Wyoming where a$$holes haven’t screwed up the culture.

I will submit Cutthroats to Ryan Smith as well, it’s is a brilliant name a for professional Utah sports team. It perfectly represents us. You’re a genius, my friend.

I’ll make you a promise Vanilla, in your honor, I will change my official MM log in to “Cutthroat”

I heard our resident energizer bunny has heavy influence on a name…. They are considering “Tristate Lemons”
That’s at least the rumor going around…

I read an article from a reporter from Quebec City (I guess they really wanted the coyotes).
He stated,
"What does Salt Lake and Utah have to offer? Yes, it is pictures, but really what else".
I have to agree.

Like 5 decades ago……. When I arrived to stay? And brought my destructive mule deer passion……. that’s ruined sport hunting in the State?

Like I been saying…… nothing good here, especially hypocrites like the Christensens.

I freely accept the fact that since arriving here, you can clearly see what one a$$hole can do to destroy an entire culture for 2 million people.

So like I keep saying…….. this place sucks….. best to relocate to Wyoming where a$$holes haven’t screwed up the culture.

I will submit Cutthroats to Ryan Smith as well, it’s is a brilliant name a for professional Utah sports team. It perfectly represents us. You’re a genius, my friend.

I’ll make you a promise Vanilla, in your honor, I will change my official MM log in to “Cutthroat”
Wow this is a great "victim" post

I was reading the other day that MLB is planning on adding 2 expansion teams in the coming years and that SLC is the front runner for one of them.

Mark,

It's Proven That Wildlife Can't & Won't Be Managed Properly Here In This State!

Would They Be Able To Manage A PUCK Properly In This State?

Oh We'll Damn Sure Need A Committee For This!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom