Somebody forgot to pay off the Rat King

So basically, you can purchase Golden Eagle tags as long as you're on board with the climate scam. No limit on the number of tags you can purchase.

"Despite those measures, wildlife officials anticipate that some eagles still could die. When that happens, the company will pay $29,623 per dead eagle under the plea deal."

So basically, you can purchase Golden Eagle tags as long as you're on board with the climate scam. No limit on the number of tags you can purchase.

"Despite those measures, wildlife officials anticipate that some eagles still could die. When that happens, the company will pay $29,623 per dead eagle under the plea deal."

Actually you purchase a permit (a government payoff) and then you can kill as many as you want. It's almost as good as being a native American.

Enviromental's are full of ****. Had to get rid of paper bags they were cutting down the forests!!! The alternative was even worse plastic! In the 70s we were going into an Ice Age!!!! Acid rain, Global warming, Climate Change!

They opened a cobalt mine back up in Idaho, last time it was open it polluted a large Creek with heavy metals that runs into the Salmon River. They got to make them Electric car batteries.

But the biggest fraud is how they manipulate the Endangered Species Act. It should be called the Lifetime Money Making Skeem For Lawyers! Wolfs should never be on an Endangered List. There's an endless supply North a couple hundred miles. To bad them Windmills aren't where the eagles are killing sheep!

Actually we all paid this fine with our taxes to allow these companies to be federally funded. How many politicians you think are involved in these companies?

Enviromental's are full of ****. Had to get rid of paper bags they were cutting down the forests!!! The alternative was even worse plastic! In the 70s we were going into an Ice Age!!!! Acid rain, Global warming, Climate Change!

They opened a cobalt mine back up in Idaho, last time it was open it polluted a large Creek with heavy metals that runs into the Salmon River. They got to make them Electric car batteries.

But the biggest fraud is how they manipulate the Endangered Species Act. It should be called the Lifetime Money Making Skeem For Lawyers! Wolfs should never be on an Endangered List. There's an endless supply North a couple hundred miles. To bad them Windmills aren't where the eagles are killing sheep!
Ok you’re pro logging but anti mining. Noted.

Not anti-mining, but the same leaching of heavy minerals in the streambed seems to be happening again. The ice was all yellowish caramel stained below that drainage. Wonder what they'd said if I took a water sample in to get analyzed & told them it was my well water.

Mining is an important part of American energy.

Ok you're a Chit Stirrer looking to insult. Noted

Not anti-mining, but the same leaching of heavy minerals in the streambed seems to be happening again. The ice was all yellowish caramel stained below that drainage. Wonder what they'd said if I took a water sample in to get analyzed & told them it was my well water.

Mining is an important part of American energy.

Ok you're a Chit Stirrer looking to insult. Noted
Typical biden voter. Cool with it as long as it’s not in your backyard. You’re either with us or against us. You’re a typical liberal. Nothing wrong with any of it btw. Be sure to donate to PETA this month.

What about the hundreds of thousands dead bats killed by these eye sores ? Seeing lots more mosquitos and crap around spreading disease ?

They mothballed a wind farm in Hawaii in one of the windiest places on ear… If it didnt work there then WTF. When will these green idiots start learning from their mistakes?

Long report on it by one of those think tanks…..maybe someone should read it….

They shut down in too much wind. malathion takes care of mosquitos cheap and easy. and there are virtually no bats on top of the hills where 1000's of windmills are in this area anyway.

I don't like windmills because they're ugly and not cost effective. but they do work produce a lot of power despite that.

The answer to all of this is so simple, and everyone wins. modern nuclear plants. but the political will on both sides is too weak to push for it so get used to dumb solutions we're stuck with them until they can't keep up any longer. .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom