Someone had to say it.

ELKOHUNTER

Very Active Member
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=543796338986571" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I DONT SEE TOO MANY PEOPLE MOVING OUT OF AMERICA, IN FACT THEY STILL MIGRATE TO AMERICA IN MASSIVE DROVES.......I WISH IT WOULD STOP...........................YD.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-13 AT 07:31PM (MST)[p]Yes we are...We just have the most corrupt politicians in the world...The people in this country are still the greatest creaters in the world...Jack azzez like Obama are the problem... I agree, Everyone is still trying to come here because of freedom..

We need to get rid of the scumbag politicians.....

What movie did that clip come from??

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I hope this doesn't paint me a wrong color with the folks on this sight. I have enjoyed reading the posts and sometimes writing in them. I is my opinion that most of what he said is true. The statement that America is not the greatest country and another country is, is absolutely wrong! I do agree the "we the people" are not now, what we once were. But there is no country on this planet that comes close to what we have been. Not by a long shot,and if they have never been close they cannot be the greatest. I might just say that we once were the greatest, and we have the capability to be that once again, because we were there at one point. When another country has been able to reach the "pinnacle" that, we have. And then, once there surpass it, then they just might be the greatest country. I guess what I am saying is that if we aren't the greatest country then there is no greatest country. And because we were this country we can be it again. He say's the fist step in solving a problem is admitting there is a problem. I agree with this statement. This country has been taken over by the people that create these problems ( in my opinion). and untill we as a country address this issue, I am afraid it can be said that America was once the greatest country in the world. But there is no country better.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom