Something to consider...

AZBuckSnort

Very Active Member
when you think about what kind of justices our two presidential candidates might nominate for appointment to the SCOTUS. Charles Schumer's name has been widely circulated, along with Diane Feinstein, as solid nominees by liberal minded politicos. Since we are discussing politics on a hunting/firearms related website, do any of us believe either one of the aforementioned Senators would be "good" for hunters and gun owners? Take a look at this video and think about it. Remember, the Heller decision was a narrow, 5-4 "win". Care to wager what the outcome would be next case in an Obama packed court?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4069761537893819675&p r=goog-sl

Whatever.

The recent court decision puts gun gun owners in a pretty good position for some time. for most of the other issues I'd rather have more liberal leaning justices, there's more to life than what you find in the NRA mailings. yep, it's true.

Whatever.
The recent court decision puts gun gun owners in a pretty good position for some time. for most of the other issues I'd rather have more liberal leaning justices, there's more to life than what you find in the NRA mailings. yep, it's true.

There are a lot of dead Jews that would probably disagree a portion of your attitude with that dude.

So if the Jews had guns they would have survived the Nazi's? good one.

Gun ownership is a top priority to me, and the high court has said the constitution gives us the right to own them. could that be challenged? hell yes but the court is slow to reverse a decision therefore we're sitting good for the next decade at the now and in politics thats forever anymore. does life revolve around this one issue? not to anyone with a brain.

Typical response

Liberal_Brain.jpg

"So if the Jews had guns they would have survived the Nazi's? good one."

I'm going to go way out on a limb and say it might of given them better odds. Or is that way too out there for you to conceed to dude? I bet it would of even been more effective for the self preservation of the Jews than had the Germans enacted affirmative action or hate crime legislation prior to the march towards the death camps.

The guy that said "give me liberty or give me death" must of been one of those single issue guys you loathe.

Since everything in this country is predicated with the balance of powers between the government and the people yes dude I'd say it is pretty important. Seems it was important enough that in the numerical sequence of things it ranked #2 in consitutional ammendments.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom