Something to think about.

BUCKSPY

Very Active Member
I have to say I was pretty moved by what I saw on the cover of the paper today. An estimated 2.3 million people filled the streets of Madrid to protest against the murder of 200 people by terrorists.

I have to wonder when the only time we see protests on our news channels is when people are pissed at Bush for kicking the crap out of two bit terrorists in an effort to make the world a safer place. Oh yeh. I forgot about the gay marriage protests and the million man a.k.a. (kill whitey) march, and granola eating anarchists throwing starbucks cups at cops in Seattle at the riots up there.

You really have to tip your hat to the Spaniards, for sticking with us in Iraq, and for this awesome display of humanity, united against the terrorist evil.

I feel for the Spaniards. Hopefully this tradgedy will wake-up the rest of Europe. If we all get together and fight the terrorist, we can someday wipe out this menace to society.

Phantom Hunter

Those A-rabs are really painting themselves into a corner, I think it's more acceptable when the world sees terrorists hitting America, but now the world has to be thinking who's next, and we need to put an end to those retards...

The US media today is saying the millions of spanish protestors were out in force protesting their governments support of the US.I hope that isn't the case.

JB

Al-Quida WINS in Spain

Looks like Al-Quida has been successful in changing the results of the Spanish election. Just read where the ruling party, which was leading in the poles before the bombings, lost their control of the governement in Sunday's elections.

The new leader says he will withdraw troops by July when their commitment is up.

If I was an Al-Quida member, I would call that a slam dunk. Think it was coincidence that the bombings came right before the election?

Looks like Al-Quida won this round.

Fear is an awfully good weapon, and they know it.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

RE: Al-Quida WINS in Spain

Howdy,

Yep, what a bunch of loosers!!! I can't believe the Spanish people allowed themselves to be duped by Al-Qaida. What DISRESPECT to those people who paid the ultimate price against terrorism. Come on Spain!!!! Don't roll over and play dead. Have some determination. Get mad, get mad enough to go to war, not run from it!!!

I gotta quit. I'm getting too angry.

Coach

They are now saying that Al-Qaida is planning to use this terrorism trick to influence other elections in Countries that have supported the U.S. The big problem is that we have a national election coming up, and you can bet that they will be planning a major strike against out country in hopes of unseating President Bush. It will probably work because the democrats will seize on it to show that Bush's war in the middle east was a bad decision, and he needs to be replaced with a more liberal democrat that will not anger the Moslem world. If it does happen, we can only hope that they attack the Democrat election headquarters, but that will never happen, because they love our limp wristed democrats to be in power. Boy!! they really loved old lying billy boy, who should have had a backbone and stopped this terror during his 8 years as president instead of playing around with Monica and kissing Al-Qaida's butt.

RELH

And don't forget that ole cigar smoking clinton was only 20 minutes late from catching Bin Laden!!! This Spain episode boils my axx. Spineless, manipulative, thin skinned, and lets "Raise your taxes" type people drive me insane.

JUST ANOTHER PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY WE AS A NATION NEED TO DISTANCE OURSELVES FROM FORIEGN INFLUENCE...To hell with Iraq,Iran,Saudi Arabia,France,Russia,Spain, etc,etc,etc.....We continually sacrifice our kids for big business and the billions we make off forien trade to only put that money back into coorperations that leave this country for bigger profits....Coach, I'm with you I have to stop before I have a stroke!!!!. God bless "only" America!!!!. Don't think Bush isn't raising your taxes????. Just go fill up your truck!!!!!

One more thing while I'm bitching, Didn't we (America) just get done freeing a country from a tirant?? And isn't that country one of the largest OIL producing countries on the planet???. Why do we sacrifice our men and women and then RAISE gas prices????. In my little feeble way of thinking if we are to make such huge sacrifices why don't we (people) benefit...I DON'T GET IT.......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom