Something We All Can Agree on ?

agreed.....do you think she qualifies for birthright citizenship???

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Dude you're 100% right on this but given one parties open border, immigration and sanctuary policy it may be hard to enforce. I can't imagine them backing her on this but don't be surprised if some bone head doesn't claim she's seeking political asylum from ISIS on this. Cair is a branch of activism the Dems support.

In my layman's opinion when her father ceased to be a diplomat he and his family should have left the country and began the immigration process over if he wanted to be a US citizen. So no I dont believe she should qualify. But even if she did, the day she left the country to support ISIS she chose to renounce any claim she may have to citizenship. Given the mission if ISIS and how it relates to the US, her supporting them should be considered on a level with treason.

That's probably not how the law reads and no doubt it's an over simplification but that's my opinion a glance.

her parents were here on a diplomatic visa...as a diplomat...then either quit or got fired and stayed...during the unemployed time she was born.

Did that make him here illegally???if it did I don't know how she could lose a challenge to being a US citizen.

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

As I understand it if you're born on US soil you're a citizen. if this is the case her dad's status then or now is irrelevant.

she has to be forbidden returning because if she's allowed to at some point she'll slip back into society as if nothing ever happened. that's how it always goes. some things should never be forgiven and this is one.

If she is a citizen I'm not sure how her terrorist spawn wouldn't have the right to come to the US . if she's not he's screwed good.

A firing squad seems like a viable compromise if she returns.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I agree, do everything to keep her out of the U.S. If the courts rule she can return. Put her on trial for treason and for her terrorist threats she made while she was with ISIS. I do not buy into her claim she was brainwashed and has a change of heart. She appears to have made this change of heart after being held a prisoner by the Kurds who captured her and wants to escape being held by the Kurds who are the enemy of ISIS.

RELH

I'm more worried about her kid. He'll eventually find out what happened to Daddy.

The family and their lawyers say they were told that the U.S. determined she did not qualify for citizenship because her father was a Yemeni diplomat at the time of her birth.

No do overs, sorry honey.

The End.

My understanding is if she was born here, then she is probably a citizen, I'm sure there are some details on how that works that I am unaware of. Unfortunately, if she is a citizen, then her terror spawn is also eligible for citizenship. That may not be set in stone fact, but I know that my nephews born in Australia, to my sister who became a dual citizen married to an aussie before they were born are US citizens (dual actually).

Either way, if she wants to come back and carries citizenship, they should charge her with treason and execute her.

Maybe that's the loophole, if her parents were here as diplomats and working out of the embassy maybe they're not considered on us soil ? the whole diplomat -embassy- consulate thing is strange how it works.

In the big picture this is much about nothing. but sometimes things need to be a big deal if for nothing more than principle.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Feb-23-19 AT 06:29PM (MST)[p]that's my understanding.....here on diplomatic visa's don't qualify kids born during that time as citizens....BUT....he wasn't a diplomat for whatever reason for months before she was born........was he still legal in the country on a diplomatic visa or did they over stay and become "illegal"??

As things stand now....if the parents were illegal, she is a citizen....

We're genius's

If they were illegal.....and the state department says she's not a citizen......we have lots of mexicans in a bind.....

>
>Maybe that's the loophole, if
>her parents were here as
>diplomats and working out
>of the embassy maybe they're
>not considered on us soil
>? the whole diplomat
>-embassy- consulate thing is strange
>how it works.
>
> In the big picture this
>is much about nothing.
>but sometimes things need
>to be a big deal
>if for nothing more than
>principle.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Good point Homer?.hummmm

I guess we could say she was a citizen, bring her home and give her the death penalty. Maybe her dad is right.

Let's wait and see what Alexandria thinks.....that's what counts......

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom