Son needs deer tag

1FastGambler

Son will be 16 this fall so he only has 2 yrs left as a youth hunter.

If anyone has access to some decent private land with a real chance at a mature muley, please let me know.

Any help, ideas, or feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean

Im looking at a Texas trip this year for MD for myself and son. Drew the normal fishing lic again this year and ready to hunt. Not all areas in TX have good MD but some! I might even go dump a axis with him. I have private in NM but our MD numbers are hurting to the point in 34 I will not even hunt them....... good luck!

Chris Guikema
www.compasswestoutfitters.com

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-13 AT 09:14PM (MST)[p]how much you looking to spend? we have hunts on out ranch and on some leases and take quality mature deer year in and year out only thing is muzzle is booked and first rifle is booked ill be hunting first archery and the late archery is also booked all we have left is the 2nd rifle smallest buck we harvested last year was 157" biggest was 191"

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom