Son?s Youth Hunt and First Mule Deer Buck

LCHC

Thanksgiving morning 8:45 he put a good one to sleep.

200 yard perfect shot off sticks with his .7mm-08. Barnes 120gr TSX did the job.

9 points and scored right at 140?. Not too bad for his first buck.

Thanks Uncle Trav-PCHA & Uncle Mike-LCHCGuide for the help on this hunt. We couldn't have asked for a better day and people to hunt with. Thanks also to NMPaul for your help on this hunt as well.

As he lay.
4387kal-1.jpg

Uncle Mike left and Uncle Trav right
7973kal-2.jpg

Proud Dad, Son, and Uncle Trav
696kal-3.jpg

One of the best hunting trips ever. Really enjoyed getting to see Kal put a fantastic shot on his first ever muley buck. I am sure there will be many more to come.

Way to go Tye Jr.!!!! That is an amazing first buck. NM youth hunts is one thing that NMF&F does right.
Always enjoy that hunt alot.

Nice one, Aunt Travis is looking pretty suave too. 8:45 in the morning......so Travis was probably 8 deep im guessing? Congrats

LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-11 AT 08:39AM (MST)[p]10 not 8 Patrico. I thought you knew Aunt Trav better than that? He even wore his "I'll be Back" glasses for the hunt.

Great job and congrats to your son, that is a great looking deer.
You had your hands full with Travis being there. I'm suprised you even saw a deer with him around.

Muzzy Shooting Staff
Straight n Arrow Archery Pro Staff

I showed you plenty of deer when you came over here. I like the Oryx you killed, but don't be giving me heck. You did good.

My son is Kal. Tye is the proud Dad (Me). Thanks for the compliment but Kal maybe can out shoot Dad.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom