Son's deer back from the Artist / Taxidermist.

LCHC

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-12 AT 09:26AM (MST)[p]Here is my son?s buck before and after pictures from last Nov. I can't say enough about the quality work this taxidermist does and his turn around time was only 8 months. He topped all my expectations and has really got my son's blood pumping for his next youth deer hunt in Nov. this year. All I can say is wow!

7215pb200042.jpg

6774dsc_0025.jpg

7221dsc_0026.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-12 AT 11:10AM (MST)[p]No Paul he drew his second choice hunt this year a little further South. Looking for another good one. That was a great buck for his first deer. What about Zack did he draw that tag?

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-12
>AT 11:10?AM (MST)

>
>No Paul he drew his second
>choice hunt this year a
>little further South. Looking
>for another good one.
>That was a great buck
>for his first deer.
>What about Zack did he
>draw that tag?

No, but, I bought a leftover youth tag for 22 for him that hopefully we can hunt. Depends on AZ draw.

Sierra I PM'd the name of the taxidermist. I will PM the name of the taxidermist to all who ask. He is truly a standup guy and didn't want to take advantage of MM's for free advertising.

I just posted the pics cause I'm proud of my boy and proud of the excellent work my taxi man did.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-12 AT 12:19PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-12 AT 12:18?PM (MST)

Nice buck, and great mount!!! Congrats to your son.

I recognize that green wall as well as the outstanding taxidermy work. I don't know why he just won't let you say his name. It's a great service to the guys on here to give them the name of a quality, honest taxidermist.

Great looking Buck, That some good taxi work.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom