Son's first antelope

huntFX4

16 y/o finally drew a doe tag after 3 years. Found only one group that didn't take off running when they saw the truck from a mile away. Drove well past this group after glassing them from a couple miles so we could get a good wind. Had to change our approach 4 times to get close enough.
antelope.jpg

Great way to start our future hunters. Loved the antlerless hunts with my boys! Getting hard to draw some of those tags now. I tried spacing out the years they would draw so I could focus on them. Of course, state next door also helped with a few tags for them. Congrats!

That's just good clean fun....and some delicious meat too (if cared for properly).

Well done young hunter!!!

Zeke

Thanks everyone. My son cut up the tenderloin and cooked it up along with elk steak tonight. Best antelope I've ever had. No game flavor at all. We skinned and iced her right away.
Big difference from how I grew up driving around with a dead goat in the truck. Back then it was nasty.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom