Sons First Bull

biggamehunter35

My 11 year old son was able to get his first bull elk this year. This was a real adventure. Opening day in the afternoon my son broke his left arm after chasing a screaming bull!! My son was so EXCITED to hear the elk screaming. So we took him to the Emergency room at the time he was in a lot of pain. Once we got to the Emergency room the first thing he ask the Doctor was can I still hunt, the ELK are SCREAMING. Before we left the Doctor told my son he could still hunt but his had need to remain in a splint. We went back out the last two days. On the Last morning he was able to connect on a beautiful Bull. As a father I'm so glad he has the passion for hunting and showing respect for the elk that he harvest.
21893joaquinfirstbull.jpg

70181joaquinshowingrespect.jpg

31903joaquinbullelk.jpg

Congratulations young man!!! Beautiful bull, that will definitely fill the freezer. Way to stay hunting with the broken arm and take your first bull! Hope it heals quickly.

Best story yet. So cool that he broke his arm and could not wait to get back out after the elk. Sure glad he got his bull even with the bad wing. He will never forget this week.

Congrats to you young man and way to stick with it!! That's totally cool!! He will remember that forever, likewise to you dad!

Very cool.
Good job on a fine bull.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Congratulations to that young hunter! He looks so happy and that's way cool. Awesome

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom