Son's first dove

• Thread starter crazyaboutcoues
  • Start date
C

crazyaboutcoues

Went out yesterday dove hunting with my 10 year old son. It was his birthday and wanted to go hunting instead of having a party. Well he ended up taking his first dove. That's my boy!!:)

Gabesfirstdove0031.jpg

He ended up with six total. And yes all shot in the air!!! :)

Looks like you had a great party, can't wait for my kids to be old enough to take out. Must be a pretty good shot. Great picture also.

Here's gabes first rabbit taken last year about this time.

Gabesrabbit.jpg

This is my oldest boy's (Tito) first buck at 12 years old.

titosfirstbuck2002.jpg

His second buck (last year)13 uyears old.

titos2003buck2.jpg

As you can see i've been blessed with two hunting buddys for life. :)

Tell Gabe congrats and Happy Birthday from The Chef!
Looks like you guys had fun. Nice to see you continuing the heritage of our sport! Congrats to you too!

Chef

"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Very cool pics! Congrats to your sons! As a dad to a couple of younger kiddos I can only imagine how cool that is/ will be. They're very fortunate to have a dad who takes the time with them to show them the ropes! It'll be a good long while before my kids get to shooting age, but its fun to think about all the good times we'll have out in the outdoors in the years to come. Good luck to you on all your hunts this year!

Congrats to both your son's.......who is the ugly pudgy guy alongside Tito?????LOL.......... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Now you've done it! You will be buying powder in the 5 lb keg and shot/wads by the bag so he can load 12 ga shells all night and shoot the next afternoon. Congrats to the new hunter.

Phantom Hunter

Will do Chef!

Allen Can you tell i've lost some weight I'm down to 250 now.

Phantom I can't wait till he can shot a 12 gauge will make it easier on the pocket book. I don't reloaded 20 gauge ;)

Man this day is going slow. In one hour nine minutes and 20 seconds i'll be on vacation for ten days. I'll be guideing in Unit 15 for monster Bull Elk. :) 19 sec, 18 sec, 17sec,

Nice pics Tommy, thats what its all about. Congrats to your boys.
Good luck on your guiding, look forward to some big critters pics. I'm outta here in 24 hours, 36 minutes and 43 seconds for 9 days....

Are you headed to your muzz hunt in CO? If so good luck! I want to see a 200" buck on the ground.

I was talking with a buddy about hunting up there next year, how hard is it to rent horses? I know I know i'm getting lazy, but it's about time to add to my collection :)

Dude..
When is your wife going to make us some DOVE FLAUTAS???? mmmmm.... I cann't wait.. Gabe is the MAN... Maybe he will get some 20 gauge shells for his B-day :)

I must admit that not only are your boys ethical and good hunters they ARE GREAT PEOPLE. I wonder where the heck they learned that from :)

jason

I had to buy a set of 20 ga. dies for my mec loader when my kids started shootiing shotguns. It's a little bit of a pain to change from 12 to 20 ga. so I usually load a bunch of 20's when I switch out. If you load on a Mec loader check and see if you can get some 20 ga. dies for it.

Phantom Hunter

crazy

awesome!! glad he rather be outdoor than having a birthday party at house!

good luck on ur elk hunting!!

vinihunt

Congrats! I hope to be as lucky with my daughter as you are with your boys. We're on our way!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom