Sons muzzleloader 5x5 mulie

L

LOCKMAN

Another great hunt with my son. This time in the Nevada wilderness. First I must say thanks to Dave at Mark fore & Strike in reno Nv. Without his knowledge we would have never had this muzzleloader hitting the paper, and to Bryan and Tanzy Perchettie. They realy made this hunt a memorable hunt that my son will never forget. So even though we were 6 mile back in the wilderness we were up hiking 2 hours prior to daylight. Within the first 30 minutes of light we spotted 2 4x4s upon getting closer he decided to pass on both of them. It was not long after we spotted 5 bucks on the opposite Hill. After looking at them for a while we decided to make a play on them. It took us about 3 1/2 hours to get with in 40 yards of the bucks, at which time my son decided to take the 5x5 non typical. One shot with a 250 grain bullet did the job. The rest was history, a lot of great memories and the fun of packing it and camp out.
http:/www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/366520120910_145656.jpg

4100codys_nv_buck.jpg

Nice job!!!Id call it successful just to watch my son topple any buck let alone a nice booner like that, congrats.

Cool Buck! Amazing how hard work pays off, great that you are teaching your son the way to get it done! Congratulations to you and your son!
FlyingspearNV

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom