southeast idaho elk

U

usmcelkhunter

hay everyone im a us marine currently in iraq, im comming home to idaho falls in september plannining on staying the whole month to go chase elk with my bow, but i have a problem, that is i havent hunted back home for 2 years and dont know how the elk have been latly, or even where to go any more, id like some where somewhat close to home, and where the animals arent too call shy, but a drive wouldnt bother me either so if anybody has anything for me id more than appreciate the help thanks

What area are you hunting, We will be in southeast idaho for about 10 days, there are alot elk, but do not respond to a bugle real good,

see im not sure yet im thinkin tex creek zone or the palisaids zone, that way im somewhat close home so i can still spend a little time with the family but probly mostly elk huntin hahahaha

there are some great places in the tex cr zone, with a little work, but i would stick with unit 76 over those. we will be there for a couple of weeks, we have had great sucess there in the past, you in idaho falls?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom