Southern ID youth Rifle Tag

Hunt4more

Very Active Member
My 11 year old and I will be headed to fifty-five in October 5-31st on that antlered deer tag. My wife has an area 6 tag (early) so we will probably hunt the last 7 days in Idaho.

Quite a few adult tags given out at the same time but it looks like there’s some less popular country where a person could find some solitude.

We’ve been watching videos of the City of Rocks and Independance Lake etc etc.

Looking forward to going on another new father - son adventure. These hunts with the boys are as good as it gets.

Hoping for weather! And can’t wait to get out there.

The country surrounding City of Rocks looks like great mule deer country to me. Never hunted it, always wanted to. Bring us back glowing reports..................BK

The country surrounding City of Rocks looks like great mule deer country to me. Never hunted it, always wanted to. Bring us back glowing reports..................BK
Pretty diverse unit from what I can see. 10,500’ mountain peaks all the way down to irrigated ag and a lot of hood country in between.
This year I’ll have lot of time to focus on this hunt as my wife’s Nevada tag is the only other tag in the house.
so the adventure begins.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom