Southern Region General Deer Help

Smokepole

As a few of you know one of my hunting buddies lost his life in an accident earlier this year. Another hunting buddy just informed me today that a work priority will keep him from getting out in the hills for the general hunt.

I had built a couple points to apply and draw the Southern region this year based on these two guys advice, both of which are now not available to go with. I've usually hunted the NE region or Northern region with family or I did day to two day hunts out of the house on my own. I've got the week off from work but, I really don't want to spend the whole hunt camping by myself.

What I'm looking for is camp company. Even though I have an idea of a couple places I was thinking of going, I'm flexible and would be willing to consider anywhere in the Southern region. My goal is to find a nice 4x4 where ever I spend my hunt.

So, if you're willing to let a guy join your camp for a week, I (and my wife) would appreciate it.

Smokepole

P.S. I will not divulge anyone's secret hunting spots if you're concerned about having a new guy in camp.

I dont have a tag this year but love to be out in the hills. If you dont find anyone to hunt with, I would be more than happy to help you out on the hunt.

Antler

Not sure why you'd need to know what my wife looks like. Since she would be at home and not out with you and me. She would feel better knowing I'm out there with someone (including you)instead of on my own.

However, to answer your question. She is beautiful to me.

Smokepole

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom