Southern section scouting trip

M

MacVsog

I've just return from a 4 day scouting trip around Beaver, the muzzle loader season was going on so we were very cautious of our movements as not to disturb the hunters in the field.
A couple of areas where we had seen lots of deer and some really nice bucks were the ?Big twist area? off of south creek road. Next we went up high, checked out ?Kent's lake area? and ?Big John flats? both were very good areas, good numbers and some really nice bucks...

The ?Freemont canyon? was a disappointment, seen loads of deer, but smaller?ish bucks, (small forkies, small 3 points)... but like I said, our movements were very limited due the hunt in progress.
We never made it to north creek or Puffer lake, those areas have been very good to us in the past...

Good Luck

Even though i'm done hunting for this year, i'd like to be the first to say "Thanks" for making a nice relaxing post that's meant to help other fellow MM'ers.
Good luck to you MacVsog....your a good man and way to set the stage here!!:)

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

Thanks alot now we will have swarms of people down here next year. Just kidding, Ive lived in Beaver for the last ten years and we have some really nice deer down this way if u know were to look.

Hey there Huntnman..

i really like Beaver, Been hunting there since 1973, seen alot of changes! and oh, btw Baker canyon was a hot spot! Gorgeous country..

BTW, whats with pink / orange /blue ribbons everywhere ?

Pink Orange and Blue - drilling for natural gas. Won't be long before there are drill rigs EVERYWHERE.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom