Southern Utah

BaldBeaver

LAST EDITED ON Apr-04-11 AT 04:33PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-04-11 AT 04:23?PM (MST)

I am considering purchasing an over the counter archery tag as a non resident, and was wondering if anyone would be willing to point me in the general direction of a good place to start scouting in southwest utah, near the St.George Area. I am currently stationed just north of las vegas, and am looking into this as a way to expand my hunting season this year, as numerous deployments have prevented my oppurtunities to hunt the past 3 years. I am not looking for a honey hole of any sort, just a general idea of where to start looking. Thank you in advance for your time, input, and support.
~BaldBeaver

There is a chance there will not be any Leftover Statewide Bow Buck tags.

They all got drawn last year and no Lefovers.

The Leftover list will be available the end of May right after the draw results are posted and on the Email results to each applicant.

Now------Bow elk is OTC and goes on sale mid-June.

Robb

If there are any Leftover deer tags-----bow/muzzy/rifle they won't go on sale 1st come---till mid-June.

You will be fine as far as timing goes for finding out in May.

Robb

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom