Southwest Desert Muzzy Antelope

Cliffdweller

Happy Hunting everyone and may you all have the best of luck on your hunts this year...I've inquired once before about help in finding some nice buck pronghorns in that area.
Any info. About the area would be greatly appreciated. My 15 year old son and I both drew tags. My boy plays football for Roy High School and is deep in conditioning and preparing for the upcoming football season.We live up in northern utah and wont be able to do much scouting.
This is a huge unit and I know there's some nice bucks out there, we just need a little assistance finding them. This is my sons first big game draw hunt, and I would like it to be a great experiance,for both of us.
We just need to be pointed in the right direction.
Thanks again and good luck everyone. P.S. Many thanks goes out to Mr. Barnett for the offer of staying on your property as our base camp.

Look up a place called Crystal Peak. It's west and south of Delta and I took a buddy and my dad, on subsequent years, out there YEARS ago and they both shot fine bucks off a water hole SW of the peak.

I don't know much about the unit but will spend some time there hunting cow elk with the wife in January but that'll be way too late to provide you with more current intel.

Oh, speaking of the wife, she also shot one out there toward Garrison at a range land test site??? back in 1982 but I doubt I could be much more specific after all these years.

That's a start
Zeke

When is your season? I have the gen muzz Buck and a cow elk tag there this year. If your season is after that (late September), I'll let you know if I see goats.

Many Thanks Zeke thats a great start. I see your posts all over the website and the way you put up your time and info. trying to help anyone you possibly can. You along with another individual I shall hold in the highest regards. Mr. Blaine Burnett... both of you guys are Class Acts and Tops in my book. Its the selfless acts that you guys put out there for everyone. That is what will keep this great sport and tradition alive. Looking forward to meeting both of you in person. I feel not pursuing that oppurtunity would be a great mistake on my part.Thanks again for the info. And good luck with the cow elk hunt maybe i could repay the favor by finding some cows for you while I'm there. I will keep in touch.Looking up to both of you. My son also wishes to express his thanks and gratitude. Says he would love to shake hands with men of your caliber. (No pun intended)
Thanks Cliffdweller- B.Call

I'm pretty sure my season runs concurrent along with the general buck deer if I'm wrong please correct me and I would greatly appreciate any information that you may have to offer. Sounds like you possibly maybe in that unit at the same time maybe we could exchange cell phone numers and help each other out while were there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom