Southwest Idaho Taxidermist Recomendation

falloutwest

I have a NV bull elk tag that starts next week. I have had all my past taxidermy work done in Nevada but now live in Meridian and am looking for a good southwest Idaho taxidermist to do an elk shoulder mount (if I kill one!). Any recomendations?

I used to work for Terry Bennett of Bennett Taxidermy. Thats been a few years,but he was/is located in Nampa and he does really good work from what I recall. He's got a big showroom where you can see lots of his work. I would check him out.

Kodiak Taxidermy HANDS DOWN the best around here!!! He's not my best friend or my uncle or anything either. Just does unreal work.

Kicker

Thanks for the info guys. I will contact these places and get some more info from them. Kicker do you know a website or email for Kodiak? Can't seem to find them online. God forbid I actually have to pick up a phone and call them!

Sorry man, I do not know of a website. He has a great showroom though and you will not be disappointed. If you want it to look alive Kodiak is the only choice in my opinion.

Hey kicker, thanks for the recomendation. I went and checked out Kodiak's studio and was really impressed with Al and his work. He is a pretty down to earth guy and spent a lot of time with me going over some possibilities. There are pictures of my bull in the elk forum and he is pretty busted up so I am glad a have a good taxidermist working on him to get the antlers as good as new. Thanks again for the recomendation.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom