SPAZ

maddog58

Let's see pics of your 2 B&C eligble Antelope you harvested the other day. Can't wait,always love to see BIG antelope pics

LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-10 AT 08:41PM (MST)[p]For a small fee, I'll let my 9 year old teach you a thing or two about trophy antelope.
2010lope1.jpg

KurtBuck1.jpg

>LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-10
>AT 08:41?PM (MST)

>
>For a small fee, I'll let
>my 9 year old teach
>you a thing or two
>about trophy antelope.
>
2010lope1.jpg

>
KurtBuck1.jpg

All I have to do is look at my OFFICIAL B&C certificate lol

>All I have to do is
>look at my OFFICIAL B&C
>certificate lol

You only have one? I think I've about 10 or so.

And I'm pretty sure my weiner's bigger than yours.

Awesome trophys SPAZ! What states were they from? Looks like a lot of fun! You've sure got a knack for finding big pronghorns. Way to go! How much is the small fee, maybe I'll take you up on you son learning me some lol!

Nice lopes. But you didnt see my truck in my pictures where there is clearly no road! I hope you aint teaching your son you can drive anywhere you want on public lands. Hell it looks like you ran them over with your truck? But I dont want to make assumptions. Man I hope you don't own a 4-wheeler!

hornsoup, You're an impressive Boone and Crockett Utard and super awesome hunter of pronghorn antelopes..

Here's some weird ones, like you.

Weird6.jpg

02KurtMTlope.jpg

hornsoup, here's another one my boy and I chased down in the truck and unloaded on.. how awesome of a day that was.
06TylerandBobsBuck.jpg
[/IMG]

smokepoled this record book goat.. after chasing it down in the truck. Do you know how hard it is to reload a blackpowder rifle while steering with one hand, driving 50mph?
97lopeAZ.jpg

This isn't even fair

"blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnell being fat."

I've got live photos or video of 90% of the goats I've killed in the last decade, all taken from a rapidly moving vehicle.. like this one 82 6/8 net bow kill.

Impressive to burn through a box of shells at a lope and find out it's big once you finally hit it. Where can I buy a Utard tag?
Lobster7.jpg

I love the two non-typicals, they're awesome. That one that has the horns that go forward and turn upwards is evil looking. what an awesome trophy.

But enough is enough... I'm pretty sure you made your point clear to everyone on here. No need to prove yourself when you're obviously and accomplished hunter.

Don't let yourself get sucked into petty arguments on a forum. Just my 2 cents.

Wow. SPAZ that is an impressive group of goats you have taken. Job well done.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

"Wow. SPAZ that is an impressive group of goats you have taken. Job well done."

+1. Yes, very impressive indeed!! Congrats! Obviously, whatever your doing, you are good at and getting it done!

Joey

+2!! I want to be his new best friend too, but his hunting buddies are a better choice than me. Keep up the good work SPAZ.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-10 AT 02:04PM (MST)[p]Tell us the story on the freaky one with the up turned horns. By the looks of your quiver it wasn't a short hunt :)

>Nice lopes. But you didnt see
>my truck in my pictures
>where there is clearly no
>road! I hope you aint
>teaching your son you can
>drive anywhere you want on
>public lands. Hell it looks
>like you ran them over
>with your truck? But I
>dont want to make assumptions.
>Man I hope you don't
>own a 4-wheeler!

Seems like you did. Actually this picture was taken back at camp about 14 hours after these two bucks were killed. Here is the same location (within 15' of where the initial picture was taken). Road right to it. One buck was dragged out and the other boned in the field.

picture.php

After reading the Hornsoup thread and now this thread it looks to me like Hornsoup and Maddog stepped in some serious shiat!

Not much you can say to a guy that has a collection of goats like that.

I guess I could sum it up like this..............

NICE!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom