special depredation hunt area 6

nvhunter

anyone know anything about the depredation hunt that is going on in area 6 right now? Heard that they gave out 20 tags. Just wondering what list they used to pull names from, and where its happening. I had assumed that it was TS ranch, but i heard that someone killed a big bull up by the IL ranch.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-07-13 AT 09:35PM (MST)[p]I would like to know a bit more as well. I haven't seen anything on NDOW's website yet. Not sure why they couldn't have a special drawing for it and raise some cash, kind of like they did for the doe tags a while back.

There is a post about a bull shot in 068 on TU in the elk forum.

there was never anything on the NDOW website that i ever saw. I do know of a jr hunter that killed a 7x7 last tuesday or wednesday. Seems to me they should of polled the top points holders instead of just going off the draw list. Those elk will be headed back to the hills soon anyway, what a way to get rid of some big bulls.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom