Special forces???

We trust them armed in a foreign land, yet strip them of their weapons when they reach the homeland. Bidens America!

They should be armed at ALL times.
That Ninja should have never left the premises alive.
Downright embarrassing.

This liberal admin do not trust the military that votes majority against them. What really bothered me was the fact that two 911 calls were made 30 minutes apart wondering where was the help from local law enforcement.
RELH

We trust them armed in a foreign land, yet strip them of their weapons when they reach the homeland. Bidens America!
This was my old bosses beef - they sent him to Nam with a machine gun when he was 18, but made him take hunters safety before he could go deer hunting when he got back.

He never went.

Back on topic, this is a bizarre story. I suppose we don’t want a bunch of soldiers shooting up civilians when they are off-base.

But these sound like some kind of non-combat people. I’m coming to believe our military is more cyber-centric these days.

But ninjas throwing chunks of asphalt is just weird.

Maybe Biden's New Local Law Enforcement is SKEERED Too?

This liberal admin do not trust the military that votes majority against them. What really bothered me was the fact that two 911 calls were made 30 minutes apart wondering where was the help from local law enforcement.
RELH

In the early 90s I was a part of a drill designed to teach Army Rangers how to rescue downed USN pilots. Not a lot different than rescuing downed Army or USAF or Coast Guard pilots, but, there were enough differences that I was the go between designated to teach the Army guys how USN folks were trained.

Anyway, we were in the Coalinga hills outside of, well, Coalinga, CA. The pilot was dropped off with one Huey and we (Rangers and I) trekked across country to find him. We found him and walked back to the extraction point. Oh, and it was during deer season....

We come up over a hill (there were two guys on point several yards ahead of us) and I see the rest of them pulling the charging handles of their M16s. The pilot and I got shoved to the ground.

Seems there were two brothers out hunting deer and they happend to be encountered by the lead Rangers. I am not sure what would have happened had the brothers not dropped their weapons.

In the early 90s I was a part of a drill designed to teach Army Rangers how to rescue downed USN pilots. Not a lot different than rescuing downed Army or USAF or Coast Guard pilots, but, there were enough differences that I was the go between designated to teach the Army guys how USN folks were trained.

Anyway, we were in the Coalinga hills outside of, well, Coalinga, CA. The pilot was dropped off with one Huey and we (Rangers and I) trekked across country to find him. We found him and walked back to the extraction point. Oh, and it was during deer season....

We come up over a hill (there were two guys on point several yards ahead of us) and I see the rest of them pulling the charging handles of their M16s. The pilot and I got shoved to the ground.

Seems there were two brothers out hunting deer and they happend to be encountered by the lead Rangers. I am not sure what would have happened had the brothers not dropped their weapons.

Would be interesting to hear the deer hunters’ version of the story...

".....according to what appears to be a military incident report shared on Instagram and Reddit."

WTF? Let's start there.

I was at Ft. Ord CA. in 1968 due to get out of the army in several months. Due to the anti Viet Nam war riots, we were being trained for riot control. This was because the president of South Viet Nam was going to visit San Francisco and they expected a huge riot with the anti war protesters.
Unlike the national guard, we would be going in with fully loaded rifles.
Our company captain at the last minute convinced the powers to be to not send us in to back the national guard. He advised them that about 90% of us were Viet Nam veterans and would open fire on any war protester that threw a brick our way. He was right, we would have fired on them.
RELH

Just because they're part of a socom doesn't mean that they have the same level of training as an operator. People attacked were likely mechanics or admin personnel. Operators wish something like this would happen.

what got me about the incident is scrolling thru the other stuff and the U.S. is building a 120 million dollar gun range on Guam??? WTF happened to throwing a couple of bobbing 55 gallon drums out in the ocean and sinking them????

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom