Special Hunt

Uttaxi1

Yesterday was a my brother and I will never forget. It was 4 years ago this day I received a call while elk hunting from my brother who was on vacation with his family and my parents. My Dad had suffered several massive strokes and wasn't expected to make it. Dad spent 48 days in intensive care in So.California having to virtually relearn everything in life. He has had multiple other health setbacks as a result of the strokes. He now is doing much better these days just a little slower. We kept putting Dad in for the deer hunt and he finally drew a tag this year. We was able to get him out today and he was able to harvest this buck. One clean shot at 350 yards and it was over.
I personally want to thank Curtis Wilson at Monarch Mountain Taxidermy for the friendship and taking time away from the shop to make this happen. Lonnie Billitter and Daniel Richins at R&K Hunting Company for letting us come up on this day. Travis Aiello at Blackline Precision for building a rifle that I had confidence putting in Dad's hands. You gentlemen are truly class acts.
Thanks again,
Ross
752img20191002wa0011.jpg

Glad to see that you Dad is back hunting with you. Enjoy and embrace ever moment you have with him.
Congrats

This is why we teach our kids to hunt and fish so they can be there for us when we get older.

Your a good son and your Dad should be proud that he raised you to be what you are.

My son and I are very close and hunt together every year since he was two and I carried him in a backpack.

These times are what we think of when looking over our lives and how we have spent them. Good or Bad

Great Job.

MM

That is awesome. Really happy to see your dad out and about and getting to hunt with his boys. Hope there is several more years of that.
Congrats!

Glad your dad is doing better and you all got to create a fantastic memory. Congrats you all.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Congratulations to your father for his fine harvest and to you all for such a memorable event, one that it sounds like you were lucky to enjoy.

This reminds us all to never take a moment for granted and that spending time with your family is the most important thing.

I salute you all and hope you get to enjoy many more years in the field with your father, and if you find that the fates just don't work in your favor, may the memory and recollection of this fine day bring you all much joy in it's retelling!

Now thats what its all about. Great story. I'm happy for your family and especially your dad.

Great Story ,Congrats. Enjoy Him as much as possible. Lost My Dad at 98 7 months ago. Take Care.............BULL!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom