speed nok question

bticked

Im still a newbie to bowhunting so please bear with me guys. Right now Im using a loop for my release and have a peep with the rubber deal on it and I cant stand it. I was looking into the speed nok but had a few questions. I understand it attaches to the string to keep your peep lined up but heres where Im confused. Does the arrow nock attach to the speed nok? Where does my release go? Do I keep the loop still or do I have to use the brass buttons now? Just a little confused since I still dont know all the lingo and there arent really any demonstrations on it. If someone could tell me in leymans terms on an in depth installation and use I would greatly appreciate it? Or if everyone thinks its junk Ill just throw it. Thanks all.

Ryan

I have never used a speed nock but I am pretty sure it clamps on to the string, no brass nock or loop need...If you are just looking to get rid of the tube any quality archery shop should be able to put in a tubeless peep and align it with your loop...if the peep keeps twisting all you gotta do is put it in bow press and untwist the string...may take a few go rounds but once its good it good

The Ultra Nock hooks directly to the string with no other brass nock etc needed. It is meant as a direct alternate to using a String Loop. I have not used one personally, but have heard the are a little noisier and you SHOULD use BLUE LOCTITE on the screws so they dont work loose and have the metal loop come flying back at your face like a bullet...BE CAREFULL!

On another note....the Actual Nock (insert for arrow that attaches it to the string) that is included with the Ultra Nock set is AWESOME! I use these on all my arrows because they add a little speed and take a little weight off the fletched end of the shaft if needed.

?-ERock-> ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom