Spoiled In Utah

tesmitty

LAST EDITED ON Aug-18-11 AT 08:52PM (MST)[p]So my little brother tells me that while out scouting for his moose tag he spots a decent bull. Then he tells me about a buck he had at 25 yards, a 4x4 with 3 xmas tree cheaters off of the back fork with a main frame of 25-26 inches wide. I ask if that's the buck he's going after opening week-end... he responds " No, he has weak forks and I see much bigger bucks up high in the Wasatch." I can't wait to move back, you guys have got it made!!!!!!!! Big bucks around here are hard to come by. Good Luck to everyone in the field this yaer!!

Haha. Now you're just making me sound like a jerk! And I didn't say "much bigger" bucks, just bigger bucks. Haha. I can't wait for you guys to move back either, then I'll have someone that'll go with me.

Hell ya!! Forget the 60's and 70's, this is the golden age for big bucks in Utah!! You can't swing a dead cat and not smack 3 30" bucks. We have so many big bucks we are gonna transplant our excess to Colorado to help out there weak herds!

When they came for the road hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the oppurtunists I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the public land hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for me there was no one left to say anything!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom