sportsman's warehouse in oklahoma?

264Magnum

i'm pretty good friends with the benelli/beretta rep and he swears sportsman's warehouse has already broken ground and laid the foundation for a store in oklahoma city. i can't find anything about it on their webpage so i can't imagine it's true. that'd just be fuggin awesome if we got one here.

not really any point to this post, just wanted to share. maybe someone out there with some information.

Krusty.jpg

SPORTMANS WAREHOUSE IS GREAT! IT CAME TO SPOKANE A YEAR OR TWO AGO AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER. THEY ALWAYS HAVE WHAT YOU NEED AND EVEN MORE STUFF THAT YOU JUST WANT. AND THE PRICES ARE OVERALL PRETTY GOOD. I'D RATHER USE THE SMALL OUTFITS BUT IF THEY DON'T HAVE WHAT YOU NEED IN THE FIRST PLACE THEY'RE NOT GETTING YOUR MONEY ANYWAYS. CABELLAS PROBABLY HATES THAT PLACE. HAVENT USED THEM SINCE SW OPENED HERE.

THE BEST PART IS GIFT CARD STOCKING STUFFERS EVERY X-MAS

we've had two open up in Texas (dallas and round rock) this year and its my favorite place to shop now. Great store. Great selection.

i used to work at the bass pro shop in oklahoma city. i've been to the sportsmans warehouse in phoenix and it amazed how much better it is than bass pro. better prices, much better selection.

Krusty.jpg

we don't have Cabela's (although one is on the way to Lehi, Utah) , but I do like Sportsmans Warehouse . Although I believe they are kinda pricey . Guess I'll find out when Cabela's arrives .

sportsman warehouse in oklahoma? dang, that's gonna put a strain on the stink bait and grunt call factories. said they "broke ground"? why wouldja hafta break ground for a triple wide?

>sportsman warehouse in oklahoma? dang,
>that's gonna put a strain
>on the stink bait and
>grunt call factories.

god i hope so.

said
>they "broke ground"? why
>wouldja hafta break ground for
>a triple wide?

for the parking lot. need a place to park the semi trucks that are hauling the trailers.

Krusty.jpg

I heard also that sportsmans warehouse was comming to Oklahoma. Supposed to be the first sportsmans warehouse to carry turtle decoys!:)

Sorry 264Mag, I think we created a monster!

Steve

I hate Sportsmans Warehouse. I can't get outta there without spending hundreds of dollars, lol. Can't wait to go back. fatrooster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom