SPOT-HOGG??????

B

bow4elk

I bought a new spot-hogg hunter hogg-it on ebay, and received a more expensive hogg-it sight w/ a dove tail mount. I spoke with the guy i bought it from and he said that i can keep it or return it for the one i ordered. I will use it for bowhunting and 3d. Why the dovetail mount? Which is better?

I'd stick with the dovetail version. I was originally looking at getting the Hunter Hogg It myself, but I got a great deal the Hogg It with the dovetail and I couldn't be happier. The dovetail version is there top of the line pin sight, excluding the new Hoggernaut which is more aimed at target shooting. One thing the dovetail allows you to do is adjust the sight so that the round pin guard fits perfectly inside your peep. Its a great site, built like a tank and more adjustment than you can shake a stick at.

I have the hunter and it can't be beat. I also like the fact that my sight doesn't stick out past the riser. Don't worry about the adjustment you'll be okay with adjustment on the hunter.

If you don't like it sell it for the higher price and buy the other one and you can pocket the profit. Personnally I love my hogg it sight. I like being able to adjust it to perfectly fit my peep.

Kris

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom