Spotting Scope

stillwaitin

So have been thinking about a spotting scope. Don't have a huge budget around $3-400 ish. I have ZR ED2 8x43's and love them, so was thinking about the Zen Ray Sedona. Anyone had any expirience with it, good or bad? If not any others in that price range. Any info would be great. Thanks!

I have a spotting scope that is not mentioned on here too much, a nikon spotter xl II. I bought the kit for around 450 dollars 4 years ago.(I think that you can find it a lot cheaper now) it is a 16x48x60 and comes with a lightweight tripod. It is a very good spotter, it has helped me quite a bit. It is a few pounds lighter than all the super expensive spotters (the whole setup) and when I compared them side by side I was not unhappy at all. Just a thought..........Smitty

The Zen Ray Sedona glass is NOT as good as the ED or ED2 glass in their binos trust me and don't waste your money on it!! I've been emailing them for a while now and the last update I got was that this fall they will have a new spotting scope out which they feel will compete with the best...I'm waiting for it to come out!!

~Z~

I have both a Nikon Spotter II XL and the Cabelas Big Sky. I will tell you, hands down the Big Sky is a much better scope. just my .02

By the way, it is for sale since my elk hunt is over in the classified section. I will probably sell the Nikon spotter II within the next few months as well. I have to send it in to get the eye piece fixed from my elk hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom