Springfield XDM 40 cal.

falloutwest

I have had a Smith and Wesson model 410 40 cal. for alot of years and am looking to upgrade. One gun I have my eye on is the Springfield XDM. Anybody have one of these? What are you thoughts? Also considering the Glock and Beretta PX4 Storm.

I have the XD Compact in .45. I was a 1911 owner and the XD I think is the evolution of it. It points extremely easily and operates smooth. I have yet to feed it any brand of ammo it doesn't eat right up. Having said this, it is "ugly". The 1911's are sexy and can be all "dolled up" and these guns are pretty basic in the looks department. I prefered it to the glocks because of the backstrap saftey, I was just a little nervous about the lack of an external safety on a glock. I don't think you can go wrong with either though.

XDM definitely over the regular XD, but I am hearing good things about the Generation 4 Glock, one of the biggest being the recoil spring design making it more controllable.

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

I have the XDM in 9mm, for me it fits my hand much better than some others which is the reason I buoght it. Shoots great, I'm happy with it.

84025154625_2254652.jpg

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

I've shot Glocks and like them, but I am somewhat old school about safeties on firearms and just the trigger safety gives me a mental block I can't quite hurdle. Having both the trigger and backstrap safety makes more sence to me. I have also heard nothing but good things about the XDM.

i have a xd bi tone .45 i just bought....completely happy with it extremely accurate i was wanting a xdm .45 but the gun was too good to pass up..it also kicks the same as a 9 mil...i would never own another but a springfield

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom