St George area taxidermist

arrowone4me

I put up a thread in the Taxidermy section but we'd (family) like to ask for info here if that's ok.

We have three wood ducks that were taken in Central Cal just this past week. Does anyone know or recommend a bird taxidermist in the St George / Cedar City area we could use? We can't break the bank here because there are three and that could add up pretty fast. Thanks for any information or phone #s you can provide us. The mounted ducks do not have to be show quality, just look like a duck.

I think Paul Crawford is from the Woodlake area. They were taken around the corner from there.

AO taxidermy. Located in st. George. Adam does unreal work on his birds! Highly recommend you give him a call 435-773-3675

i support Shummy....a little extra drive is worth it if your ducks turn out better, no offense to any cedar or st, george taxi's, i have heard alot of GREAT things about Darin and his birds

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

I will actually be with Darin this weekend, if you can get your birds to me tonight or tomorrow, I would be happy to take them up with me and give them to him.

Thanks to all (especially Shummy) for your info and generosity for delivery. Too bad I made arrangements a few hours ago but I'm sure we'll be satisfied, and once again, I appreciate you guys taking the time to post on this. Acually, there will be three wood ducks, a bufflehead drake and a canvasback. Quite a load (and money).

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom