St George shooting ranhge?

On your way to Zion, going up the hill out of La Verkin, right at the top of the hill on the left hand side is a shooting range. Also on your way to Hurricane by purgitory, there is a shooting range also. I think you might have to be a member, but you might be able to pay just for the day. Purgitory is there where the fair grounds are. I am not sure if there is anywhere in St. George to actually shoot. Hope this helps you out.

Parwon and Paragonah has one just off the I-15

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Go out in the desert just south of town too..

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

West of Bloomington off navajo dr.Honk as you go over the bridge. ;) If you need my shooting bench stop by . The range at the fair grounds has been open wednesday and saturdays. The fair is going on so they my be open for that ?
Leaving for Fish lake to see some elk sometime today.

Kenny , Most of the land south east of town has been closed and fenced off. School trust lands. If you got caught on a quad or a motorcycle out there you get a ticket. Thats most of the land east of I 15. Then if you get caught shooting in Arizona. They have been giving tickets for hunting without a license. Even when shooting cans and what not.To fight the ticket, you have to go to the courts in Phoenix.
So go west...not south ! :)

The one at the top of the hill going to zions is a nice range. You can shoot out to 600 yds and their are plenty of good benches. Unfortunately, it has turned into a trash pit with locals hauling out old tvs, appliances, and glass containers to shoot and than not dumping it in the dumpster that been provided for that very purpose. BLM has threaten to close it down becasue of this problem.

Thanks guys. I went to that range by the fairgrounds and shot this morning. Great place. You can only go out to 200 yards but very nice facilities and the range masters were great.

It's always an adventure!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom