Stallion Range Feb oryx

DonVathome

Very Active Member
I am either dumb or I checked the results to early, or I am just not used to seeing successfull. I did draw NM oryx, Stallion Range, Feb hunt. I am very excited. Cannot wait!

Don here is my jan 2007 oryx off the stallion range. Just got mount back. Truely great hunt. 38 inches 7 inch bases. Even though we had 2 inches of snow in the morning. So much for getting out of Montana weather for a couple days.

47ed67876b9ed334.jpg

Congrats Don, I know you put in as many apps as I do each year and have about the same luck drawing! Have fun on your Feb SR hunt and make sure to save a couple for us in March!

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Thanks guys, still funny I did not know I drew, I can only guess I was looking for SUCCESSFULL and saw hunt code and assumed that was what I applied for, but I should have seen the previous 4 years apps below that looked different. Ah well, added some excitement as my wife and I logged in to double check. I cannot wait.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom