State of the What??

Rie bread

Very Active Member

uhhhh? sure

to be far this is all iv bothered to watch but i’m sure it makes just as much sense as the speech. was it like a second grade verbal spelling test?

Only 6 more years of Biden then 8 of Gavin Newsom! Hopefully by then the Republicans can figure out how the Democrats miraculously keep winning at the ballot box and do something about it. I doubt it though! As bad as things are right now, the Republicans still couldn't do much at the midterms and barely won the House back. That alone amazes me!

We lost power yesterday about 2:30pm and it didn't come back on until 3:00am today so I missed it. Divine intervention, I guess. Did McCarthy tear up the transcript at the end?

We lost power yesterday about 2:30pm and it didn't come back on until 3:00am today so I missed it. Divine intervention, I guess. Did McCarthy tear up the transcript at the end?
There is this really cool new thing called the internet - the speeches actually endure forever and you can watch them at your convenience :ROFLMAO: (not saying you should watch the garbage, but it is there for you if you want to see it).

There is this really cool new thing called the internet - the speeches actually endure forever and you can watch them at your convenience :ROFLMAO: (not saying you should watch the garbage, but it is there for you if you want to see it).
Yea, I'll try to catch in on YouTube later, maybe. Probably not. When the power goes out my modem and Wi-Fi die too. No smart phone yet.

Rumor has it Whiteantlertip has no proof so he thows $hit out hoping something he says will stick to the wall.

Yea, I'll try to catch in on YouTube later, maybe. Probably not. When the power goes out my modem and Wi-Fi die too. No smart phone yet.
Not even Artificial Intelligence/Chat GPT could make sense of Brandons bizarre lies, rants & jibberish.... maybe you can? Hope your power returns

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom