Statewide Archery

Bow6x6

I know from reading old posts that the statewide archery deer tags sold out in the draw last year and there were no left over tags like there always used to be in years past. Anyone know how it's going to go this year? Are they giving out the same number of tags this year? I missed the draw and would love to grab a leftover tag if possible.

Thanks,

Brad

LAST EDITED ON Apr-08-11 AT 09:48AM (MST)[p]Brad,

Here is a link that you can use to see what tag numbers the DWR is going to proposed to the RAC (http://wildlife.utah.gov/public_meetings/info/2011-04-01.pdf). We will need to wait and see what actually happens. But from the looks of it they are proposing the same number of archery tags this year as they did last. I would think you would have similar results as far as tags being available after the draws this year as there was last year.

400bull

I think this year they will all go as first choice permits. Once they go to pick-your-unit in 2012 some units may have left over tags.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom