Steeler's Fan Needs Help

FamilyMan

Very Active Member
What an awesome game between the Steelers and the Colts on Sunday. I nearly lost control during the final minutes. As a lifelong Steeler fan (formerly from norteast PA), I was recording the game for posperity while watching it. Trouble is I screwed up the process and ended up recording a blank screen instead of the game.

If anyone recorded the game I would love to get a copy. I would be willing to pay S&H and the cost of a blank tape.

Can anybody help me out?

Please! I'm beggin ya!!

Mark

Go Steelers!!!!!

Nope, sorry #2.

You may not want to watch this next game though...Broncos are going to %^&$# Slap the Steelers :)

Later,
Vince (Colorado)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-17-06 AT 02:13PM (MST)[p] Sorry I can't help you out. That was truely a great game. Too bad they now have to face my boys at Invesco Field. Denver vs Seattle in Superbowl XL.

Go Broncos!!!

Denver is gonna take em back to Jan 11th 1998 , when they slapped them silly . Slash threw interceptions , got sacked and Davis went nutts . Jan 22 2006 , big ben is good for a couple interceptions and Anderson is gonna go nutts , so ditto the above post , Detroit will host the MIGHTY BLUE & ORANGE and the Mudd ducks of the northwest....NMHUNTNUTT

These mudd ducks are going to be quackin at your sorry little ponys when the steelers tromp all yall!!!

Steelers are gonna loose, so you dont need to get the recording of the game anyway. Steelers will choke, thier coach thinks hes all bad and cool. theyll screw up and loose.

*GO BRONCS*

LAST EDITED ON Jan-18-06 AT 09:13AM (MST)[p]>Dang, You dailed the wrong number
>here, try Realtree.com!!!!!!!!!!!!! John

Actually I'm sure that all Bronco fans were watching (if not recording) this game, and rooting for the Steelers because they knew there doom was sealed if the Broncos had to try to play the Colts. Remember last years playoffs. Remember the year before. Nuf Said.

Mark

>What an awesome game between the
>Steelers and the Colts on
>Sunday. I nearly lost
>control during the final minutes.
> As a lifelong Steeler
>fan (formerly from norteast PA),
>I was recording the game
>for posperity while watching it.
> Trouble is I screwed
>up the process and ended
>up recording a blank screen
>instead of the game.
>
>If anyone recorded the game I
>would love to get a
>copy. I would be
>willing to pay S&H and
>the cost of a blank
>tape.
>
>Can anybody help me out?
>
>Please! I'm beggin ya!!
>
>Mark
>
>
>Go Steelers!!!!!

It should be really easy to find a torrent file of it somewhere... like really really easy. Anything that shows on TV anymore is recorded and posted on the net.

-DallanC

I cant help you with that but I will send you a copy of the Broncos beating them this weekend. :) Should be a great game, they are very evenly matched. Too close to call. GO BRONCOS

THE BUS is going to roll over the ponies....Big Ben is going to decimate them.....GO STEELERS!!! Seahawks v. Steelers in Superbowl XL.

BRONCOS SUCK!!!

100 bucks says I can tell ya the score before any of the games start. Including the 2006 Superbowl any takers
Rut
I will record broncos whiping them for ya

As much as I like the Steelers and Jerome Bettis, I think Denver is going to own this game. We will see Saturday. 1 shot.

Sorry, even if they get past the Broncos(which they won't) the Seahawks are destined for a Super Bowl after many years of!*!!**! and bad luck. But I sure enjoyed watching them put it to the Colts!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-20-06 AT 06:28AM (MST)[p]Steelers and Seachickens! I think that the Seachickens have a better chance at winning against the Steelers.
watermark.php

yotewalk.gif

Eric

Jeez Tuff, thats some strong language, I mean using the S-word towards my Broncos well, It just aint a smart thing to do. I think you should appologize. If not now, for sure after they win on sunday. :)

Gator said..."Big ben is one heck of a tackler, LMAO"

I couldn't believe my eyes.....The Bus fumbling, again! BIG Ben saved the day. It's been a long time since I've seen a Kicker miss one that Wide.....Long offseason for that poor guy.

GO DONKEYS!!!!!!Bring home the hardware!

McKinney aka Hiker

Alittle insight: The Colts will NEVER win the Superbowl!!
They've been cursed since they stole the franchise and name from Baltimore!! And this year they sold license plates with the numbers of many famous Colt players, like Unitas, Berry, Moore and others.
That put even a bigger whamy on them!! The team going was one thing, but NOT THE NAME !!!

The Bronco/Steeler game will be a slugfest, and my hearts with the Broncos, but my money's on the Steelers.

Seahawks SHOULD win, but, Carolina seems to be on a mission.
Once again, I gotta go with the eastcoast team.

Bottomline: I think the Steelers win the Superbowl.

(I sure hope the RAVENS get their act together, next year!!)

I recorded it on dvd and if you want can put it on vhs. Damb its sad but I was wanting the steelers to get a chance at slapping the sh*t out of the Patriots. Oh well the broncos took it with class. Hate to say great fans in Denver. Go Steelers.

Actually on DVD would be great. If you can't copy DVD to DVD, then VHS would be fine. I will send you an email.

Mark

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom