STEP UP, SAY HELLO TO MY STUDENTS

C

Coach Hunt

Howdy,

Well, school has started again. I have a new batch of kids watching this site now. Step up and say hello to:
Demi
Stetson
Miguel
Torrance
Sasha
Janet
Maximo
Kimberlei
Tresure
Andrew
Simone
Inez

All these kids have shown an interest in the outdoors and hunting and fishing. Don't be shy now, say "Howdy!"

Coach

LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-04 AT 01:02PM (MST)[p]Hello Kids,

You all have one fine teacher in Coach. I had the pleasure of meeting Coach and his lovely wife while they were in Albuquerque for the State track and field meet. He is one outstanding person to be around and has vast knowledge and wisdom to share with you all. Hope you all have a great school year as well as a great year in the outdoors.

Coach - Wishing you the best of luck this year in the class room, with your coaching duties and hunting season. Tell Ruth hello for me. I hope to keep in better contact with you but it can be tough when family and work keep you busy.

Droptine

Hello from Salt Lake City, UT Hope you enjoy the new school year with Coach.
>>>------>Sixgunn<------<<<

Hi kids. Glad you are taking an interest in the outdoor world of hunting and fishing.
Like most people on this site, I have never actually met Coach but I consider him to be a straightforward guy.
Hope you get a lot of good out of the site.

Hello Kids!!!!! Glad to see everyone here. Coach is a great person and you will learn a lot....Thank You for sharing your time with us.......Nate

Howdy Hi from Logan, Utah Kids here is a pic to get you guys all goin on the outdoors. enjoy BTW hey coach how goes it this year.

BigBullHunter
close_enough.jpg

Johnson_Canyon_Deer.jpg

bigbuck002.jpg

Hello from Sunny Northern California to the Coach's students, here is another year for you to listen to the coach. He will give you good advice, have a good time in his class and enjoy the great outdoors there in NM.

Brian

Howdy,

Predator, is that all you have to say "HELLO Y'ALL." Ruthie told me to tell you hello so "HOWDY!"

Glad to see Canyonwell back onboard. We were about to think he had gotten lost out in that desert and died! Wouldn't want that sweet Melissa to be a widow!!! lol

Come on folks, step up. The kids want to see this thread every day! They wanted to see how many folks will say hello!

Best to everyone.

Coach

And a fine day from the Grand Canyon. Hey Coach, Don't get on here much anymore. Hope all's fine with you and Ruthie. Kids, listen to coach and you'll learn alot about school,the outdoors and living life to the fullest.
Troy

Hello,

Glad to know we have future outdoors people in the making. You're fortunate to have soemone as knowledgeable as Coach in your corner.

Keep an open mind....

Hi there from central CA! While I've never met or really talked to coach, I've been watching for awhile now and must say that y'all are in good hands. Watch, listen, and absorb everything you can, you will learn a lot from coach. I hope to see you out in the field one day. Happy hunting this season and good luck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom