Stewart's out!

hangfire

Looks like smoke might of ended his season early, broken leg after a wreck in one of his dirt track races Monday night! Funny thing is not very long ago they asked him why keep running dirt tracks? Tony's reply there is no danger in the sprint cup series any more. Don't have to worry about danger sitting in the pits watching someone else drive your car!

You can still drive a Sprint Car with a Broken Leg!

Clutches are not used too much during a Race!

Drive it Tony or be called a Puusssyy!

8078cougar.jpg

If there was any other track coming up next week he might think about it. But Watkins Glen! He might want to think about it and let fire smolder for a bit. But the question is, who is worthy enough to replace him?

Were I to feel that you guys are knocking Stewart.......I might wish evil things on you during your hunting season.

Tony simply likes to race.....he don't need the money, the trophies, the fame, or the trophy girl! He NEEDS the rush!

Winged sprints and super modified racing is where the RUSH is greatest.......behind the wheel or in the stands!......GO SMOKE!

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

When I used to watch sprints, they didn't have a transmission. The motors were connected directly to the rear end, thus always needing a push start.
So if it is his left leg, he can still race. nascar on the other hand I think he is a little out of luck...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom