Stika Gear

joesikora

Long Time Member
Gear Fool has a sale on discontinued Stika gear if anyone wants to know. Would you rather buy the discontinued gear and save money or pay regular price to get the largest and greatest? I like a good sale what say you all?

Yes sir I did. My IPad will change the spelling on words I don’t use often. You got what I was saying right? So no response other then correcting the spelling?

Right now the pro deal ( Leo, Military etc ) is an extra 15 percent until Feb 26th. So 55 percent off. They do it a few times a year, the only time I buy anything.

Yes sir I did. My IPad will change the spelling on words I don’t use often. You got what I was saying right? So no response other then correcting the spelling?
I wasn’t trying to be a spelling nazi. I was curious if there was another brand I hadn’t heard of. I actually googled stika, got nothing. It almost sounds german or something.

There was a WWII German airplane called the Stuka. It was a dive bomber. The Junkers JU 87. I've never seen one on sale though. “They were equipped with a propeller driven siren fitted on each undercarriage leg for the purpose of damaging enemy morale and causing physiological damage. The sirens were known as "Jericho Trumpet" and gave the Stuka a terrifying reputation.”

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom