Still no email?

STOMPER

I still have not received an email or anything from utah regarding hunt results. I know several of my friends have so my question is if they have been trying to contact me to pay for a card that didnt clear or if i simply havent drawn and they havent sent out the unsuccesfuls yet???

Only 3 of 6 in our group has received emails. My buddy has a cc hit, but no email.
I can't believe I takes so long to send out emails.

Mine has not showed up yet. I called and they told me I was unsuccessful and the email would be sent by Thursday of last week. Still waiting and I have checked junk email folder. I have me app info from the confirmation email but....still a little worried with the delayed emails. I always fear a screw up and point loss.

Several years ago I put in for a draw in NM (Valles Caldera) and didn't draw. A few months later they called and said there had been a mistake and my application had not been in the draw and they refunded my money.

I am now a little worried when I see any irregularities.

Hey Stinky!

You wanna borrow My UN'S?

I Told You Years ago not to Piss the DWR like I did 35 Years ago but you Would Not Listen!:D

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

I had not received jack sh!t and with no cc hit, I wanted to verify. I was told I was unsuccesfil across the board--even on my deer tag [16 nr points) which I thought I'd draw based on all stats available. Guess point creep kicked my ass there too.

Verified my email with them, checked spam/junk and nothing there. They resent and I still don't have it. But, at least I know. Now I gotta scramble for a leftover Colorado tag.

Hey, maybe California will come through with something interesting!

>I still have not received an
>email or anything from utah
>regarding hunt results. I know
>several of my friends have
>so my question is if
>they have been trying to
>contact me to pay for
>a card that didnt clear
>or if i simply havent
>drawn and they havent sent
>out the unsuccesfuls yet???

Why are you worried about it. Until they address the wolves you don't seem too concerned about a pesky permit. Go hunt what you want when you want to tough guy.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I called and had them resend the email. Utah is now done for the year. I have a bunch of points and will ty again next year. Good luck to everybody.

>>I still have not received an
>>email or anything from utah
>>regarding hunt results. I know
>>several of my friends have
>>so my question is if
>>they have been trying to
>>contact me to pay for
>>a card that didnt clear
>>or if i simply havent
>>drawn and they havent sent
>>out the unsuccesfuls yet???
>