stinky explained

S

stinkystomper

I haven't been very involved in mm for a while (i know i've been missed by all my adoring fans) as I've grown tired of the crowd. So since I've grown bored of the pot stirring and the typical reactions of your common moron I decided I will explain how I work. Yes I know this is 10 minutes you will never get back, this is the dumbest post ever blah blah blah but here goes for those with any brain power who can follow.

Anyone know the differnce between faith and religion???? If your on here probably not! Faith is when you believe in something and read to learn, and read to better yourself, or just plain believe in order to have hope, direction, and guidance. Religion is when you go to church so you can feel like you are just plain better. As king Julian on madagascar 2 stated "Its nothing personal, its just that we're better than you!" well that explains someone with religion.

Now lets take me for example. I do my best to tick everyone off. Why? because from the get go it didn't matter what you say you are always being judged and someone is always right there letting you know they are better than you. So I took it upon myself to constantly belittle myself in an attempt to show some of these so called mormons that they are missing it. Missing what you say? missing the part of the religion that constatnly reminds us that we are not the final judge but god and only god is that judge. Why do people hate christains? because we judge everyone and cram our beliefs down their throats.

Go back and look at my posts. Do you you see 2lumpy getting on to me? how bout tayhot, or woodruffhunter, or justr86 etc etc? NO, these guys are mormons and know they have no right to "correct" someone else if you will. It doesn't matter what religion you are. Jew, mormon, baptist, catholic, jehovah witness, etc. Its all the same. you either follow your beliefs and seek to better yourself or you are in it for some other reason and think its your god given gift to correct everyone else. If you are of the crowd who corrects, have you ever wondered why its hard to get a convert to your religion? its simple, you are just plain better than them and they want nothing to do with you. I can personally say I can't stand a religious person but I for one will share a campfire with anyone who has faith.

I've been simply stirring the pot hoping that one by one people will step back and realize they are judging one time right after the other and realize its not right. I'm pretty sure thats not gonna happen with most of you old dogs and others just don't care so I finally gave up and decided to just stir the piss outa the pot for entertainment to break up the days routine.

So as a final attempt I'm gonna ask you guys to please fix everything wrong in your life before you give one ounce of advice to anyone on this planet. No its not a religious difference its a reilgion problem in general and anyone who has ever read the bible knows better than to even begin to judge another human.

here's my official stance on all major issues as a christian.
Do I hate fags? nope! I will be friendly to any one of them, however if you hit on me I will rip your f'ing head off.

Do I hate athiests? heck no, choice is free will and I do respect that just don't try to force your views on me and were cool.

Do I have peta and the wolf lovers? Nope, I will eat lunch with them any day and consider them friends. Just don't tell me what I do is wrong as "YOU ARENT GOD!"

Do I hate people who have abortions, do drugs, hate god, etc...
No, those are you choices. Some I really don't agree with but I've made bad decisions to. However your choices are between you and god. I'm not going to judge you but if I can I would like to help you. However, if someone else is going to judge you I can assure you I will harass them until I cant find anymore entertainment in the poor bastage.

Thats bout it. For anyone who wonders why I'm such a butthead thats about it and I'm really not concerned with your "judgment" of me.

RE: stinky and Tageater explained

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-12 AT 10:55PM (MST)[p]+1,(on some of it) Stinky.

But with the thread title I thought you were just gonna say you refuse to bathe.

I HATE the judgementals... that being said, it is their choice to be that way...and I'm friends with some of the most judgemental( the most judgemental folks I know are not here on MM, and they aren't of any particular religion)...and I give their judgemnents about me 0 credit. As soon as I worry about their judgements, it shows I DO care about what they think.

Its cliche, but, "hate me if you want to, love me if you can",--- either way I'm gonna be me.

As for judging others--i don't.period. For whatever they choose to in their own life.the end.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Stinky, I have to admit, I HAD my own entitled opinion of you. I never let it out because I never felt it was necessary to be brought out as it was not my place to do so. I am who I am, you are who you are, we don't have a clue who eachother may be. You never slammed me for my hunting style, ethics, cow hunting or anything else people judge everyone else on here. so sleeping dogs were left to lay between me and you. :p

I have to commend you on making one of the most god forsaken pieces of truth that makes sense that I have ever read on MM.

RE: stinky and Tageater explained

I kinda agree with yer post stinky but I think you left something out that is in 90% of yer post's..You can edit and put it in though before it's too late...You forgot to tell us how much money you have....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Hey stinkbug?

Did the Mormon Missionaries make another Visit recently?:D

Don't just call me a Mormon Niether,that's JACK MORMON!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I agree, nothing worse then some DH trying to GODS work. By the way, you still juicing, looks like you shrank? Just kidding.....

You are right, I did waste some, well, alot of my time reading this. You must be pissed about something. I think you are judging me thinking that I am judging you.

This is almost at worthless as some of the other stupid posts on here about the clubhouse and other gay stuff like that.

I do my best not to judge. Yes I am a Mormon, but I do not judge people on there religion. I KNOW WHAT I KNOW and that is why i believe what I beleive. Cant deny what I know. There are several mormons or any body for that matter that judge people. That is just human nature. I hope you feel better about who ever pissed you off. Good luck hunting!!!

Stinky I'll re-read your post later and try to make judgement (I'm Mormon after all) :)
Thought you might enjoy reading this... You're not alone..
..Thankfully, our society largely (though not universally) discourages bigotry against most social groups. Strangely, bigotry against Mormons seems to be more socially acceptable?more "fashionable." A recent Los Angeles Times/Bloomberg poll, for example, indicated that traditional prejudice against Jews and Catholics is fading. Only 15% of Americans stated they would never vote for a Jewish president, and only 10% said the same of a Catholic (see The LA Times). Alarmingly, nearly 40%?including nearly 40% of those who share the same political philosophies embraced by most American Mormons?said they would never vote for a Mormon president. Said Cal Thomas of Tribune Media Services, "The poll found that while anti-Semitism and anti-Catholicism are fading among voters, anti-Mormonism is not. Thirty-seven percent of those questioned said they would not vote for a Mormon presidential candidate. Article VI of the U.S. Constitution forbids a 'religious test' for those wishing to serve in public office, but it can do nothing about voters who wish to apply a religious test to candidates" (see Globe Gazette).

In speaking of anti-Mormons, keep in mind that I am not referring to those who respectfully disagree with certain points of Mormon doctrine, nor do I speak of those who pass along false information about Mormons simply because they are misinformed. I'm speaking of those?and there are many?who despise the LDS Church and actively seek to discredit it by intentionally spreading hatred and falsehoods. It is this type of intentional misinformation that fuels the common misconceptions about Mormons reflected in the Los Angeles Times/Bloomberg poll mentioned above.

Happy hunting

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-12 AT 09:13AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-12 AT 09:12?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-12 AT 09:11?AM (MST)

Good post Tony - big difference between religion and faith. You make some good points. Hope you know if I have ever been condescending to you it is more because I am a T-sip Longhorn than a Mormon. (Guns down!)

You know I do give credit where credit is due!

And yeah, we have missed the ego-driven pot stirring, self-aggrandizement, and self-deprication a little. Didn't know it was a self-imposed exile though. Just thought Founder had put you on time out!

You may have a big head but your heart is twice that size. Nobody every accused you of being a grinch.

If I have ever given you a hard time it is because I feel you can take it and expect nothing less in return.

I never take anything on here too seriously. It's the internet for crying out loud! LOL.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Nice post Stinkbomb!!! Lets all just agree to keep religion out of the conversations.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

>Nice post Stinkbomb!!! Lets all just
>agree to keep religion out
>of the conversations.
>
>

Thank God! ;-)

Stinky, I have never judged you or anyone else here for their religion. I have friends who are Mormon, Catholic, Jewish, Baptist, aethiest, agnostic, holy roller..., you name it. Its all good if it works for you. I just believe what I want to believe (none of anyones business) and enjoy my friends as friends. I just don't allow them to take license with their religion (or faith) and shove it down my throat.

To be truthful with you I do not judge you about your faith. I judge you because, God Dammit, sometimes you're just a dickweed. ;-)

Stinky....i dont think it was a waste of my time to read your post...i dont think it really is a matter of religion as much as a bunch of guys hiding behind there computers waiting to spout their opinion on EVERYTHING, just being a bunch of a-holes with a pack mentality

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

I've got no problem at all with you Stinky but is it wrong that I laugh my A$$ off at NVB busting on you ?

I think most here are just having a little fun, you included. Toughen up Cupcake.

NVB, I thought I was the only person to use Dickweed!!! Nice!!

>NVB, I thought I was the
>only person to use Dickweed!!!
>Nice!!
>
>

Ummm... for the record I don't actually USE dickweed.

Hey TRIX. Looking at recent polls, looks like you can wipe your back side with the theory that 40% wouldnt want a Mormon Pres. Romney is doing well in areas that he should and shouldn't be, and that be fact. We are gonna get a Mormon President whether you want one or not. Hey Stink, just send me some juice will ya!

The term dickweed....Dickweed!! LOL!

What no half naked pics of yourself flexing your steriods in the mirror?

My bone is no stranger to
great envy!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-12 AT 06:48PM (MST)[p]Ummm, forgive my ignorance....but how exactly do you flex steroids???? steroid infused muscles? I can see.... but if your going to TRY to insult someone, make sense. :)

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

I have a sick sense of humor on the internet. I enjoy stiring the pot. I dont like judgemental dickweed's that try to force their way down your throat, or call names because they dont like the way you do it. The way I see it, if they dont like what i'm doing, they can suck a fart out of my ass!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-12 AT 08:05PM (MST)[p]Stinky I will give you a plus 5 points on your entertainment value here.

You will be welcome at my campfire anytime. As long as you do not drive that stinky smoke belching dodge to it.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-12 AT 07:33AM (MST)[p]Its pretty funny that your wife has shown up here to defend you!Qtip do you have any pics similar to your husbands to share?

great envy!

>Qtip do you have
>any pics similar to your
>husbands to share?
>

Ask Bess. He brags that he has seen it all.

TUCC

This is exactly the type of responses I'm talking about. First off who invited ROY on here? I don't ever recall saying that any longhorn fan is as good as the rest of society. No I'm not sorry ROY as quite frankly I am a red raider and as such I'm just flat out better than you. Now take your aerogant, dumb, retarded, idiotic views and stay the heck away. If you can come up with at least one Double T in your posession we might be able to talk. Until that day leave me the heck alone. Dude its ok to travel a few miles north and join the enlightened bunch in red. We will welcom all infadelds dumb and dumber alike and train you to our wise ways.

Secondly I'm tired of you guys givin me crap over my roid usage. Just Monday I was reppin 315 on military press and felt dang good about it. Just after I finished I went to the locker room to enjoy a good view of my cannon ball sized shoulders and someone snapped this picture of me flexing and showing off all my hard earned size. Here's the pic as I'm dang proud of what my hard earned work has got me. I'm sorry if your jealous and I'm sorry if you hate me cuz im beautiful but you can all just get over your bad selves, now eat your hearts out mm'ers!

511steroids.jpg

Now as for my bank account I will have to go and check. I just purchased 2 leopard, 2 croc, 2 buffalo, and 2 complete plains game packages in zimbabwe for a month. In addition the nanny for a month to watch my kids and all the extra supervisor I had to hire to do my job while I'm gone is costing me a fortune. Then I purchased a different mule deer hunt than originally planned, a barbary sheep hunt, and I haven't even got to the elk hunt bit yet. So I will have to let you know but i'm pretty sure my bank account is dry and my credit limit with the bank is maxed out. I'm just concentrating on dying a happy man. Speaking of which I need to look at doubling the size of qtips cup size and getting some butt implants. Wonder if I can get some fake boobs added to her back while were at it. I'm bound and determined to die a real happy man. ROFL!

You really are fukin pathetic,do you ever stop and wonder why you have no friends and have to hang out on a net forum where you are hated?Where your wife has to come and defend you because your such a Fn cokmaster?Its sad to see a guy with the advantages you have wasting their life on a neverending ego trip that has turned them into a complete waste of O2.Nobody here gives a sh!t what you press,what you bought,how much money you have,where youve been,how Fn great you are in your own mind or what your Qtip thinks of you.I cant believe Brian has put up with you for this long,he must have a soft spot in his heart for D bags.

great envy!

Everyone hates on Stinky till they draw a NM tag, specifically Oryx, Barbary, or a Lincoln Forest tag. funny how that works.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-12 AT 09:26PM (MST)[p]>You really are fukin pathetic,do you
>ever stop and wonder why
>you have no friends and
>have to hang out on
>a net forum where you
>are hated?Where your wife has
>to come and defend you
>because your such a Fn
>cokmaster?Its sad to see a
>guy with the advantages you
>have wasting their life on
>a neverending ego trip that
>has turned them into a
>complete waste of O2.Nobody here
>gives a sh!t what you
>press,what you bought,how much money
>you have,where youve been,how Fn
>great you are in your
>own mind or what your
>Qtip thinks of you.I cant
>believe Brian has put up
>with you for this long,he
>must have a soft spot
>in his heart for D
>bags.
>
>My bone is no stranger to
>
>great envy!

Oh sad apparently somebody's panties got all twisted!!!!

Not So NVB!

You're just PISSED cuzz you & sage got a room!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Yea, like that happens a lot.

>Everyone hates on Stinky till they
>draw a NM tag, specifically
>Oryx, Barbary, or a Lincoln
>Forest tag. funny how that
>works.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Tony has been more than nice to me (except when he gives me crap
about my shooting :)).
If there are so many on mm that don't care about His posts on these
forums, why are they the ones who make it a point to reply everytime
he says something?
I've met him, his wife, and his family. They were more than nice to
me and my dad when we were down in NM.
How many of you on here would insist on loaning out your optics
to someone that you have only met once before? I'll bet there are
not many.
How many take days off work to help someone out on a hunt?
I'm sure there are many on here that would, and SS is one of them.
Meet someone in person before you form an opinion (well everyone
except MTsheds)!

I dunno if you're aware or not DICKWEED, but I'm kind of afraid to go in the mountains with you!! Can we just go shed hunting peoples flower beds in Bountiful?? You drive, I'll get drunk and snatch up sheds...deal??

~Z~

It's no secret that Stinky is a good friend of mine although a few states divide us. We have shared a lot of experiences together in the mountains of Utah and Colorado, and a few off of it. I know he can be a pain in the rear, i have cursed him and nuked more posts of his than all others combined. I can assure you that if you were one on one with him on the mountain is a snowstorm, he'd demand you take his expensive coat. He's hard to understand sometimes, i know. Just like the time on Mt Dutton when i had a rattlesnake coiled up at my feet ready to strike, he walked over to me, reached down and grabbed it like it was a simple water snake and tossed it aside....then he offered me his bandana to wipe the urine that was still trickling down my leg. lol
I can say the same thing for Bessy.....i consider both these guys "priceless friends".

>Not So NVB!
>

But Bess, you've been bragging about having "seen them in person" in the chatroom for over a year.

I dont have as many posts as some people here, but Ive been visiting this site for at least 13-14 years, usually on a daily basis. I have to say that you, Stinky, are perhaps one of the most arrogant, narcissistic, bigoted individuals as I have seen on here. I have never made it a point to say it, because under normal circumstances, I dont feel it my place to criticize others. However, this post is the most obnoxiously narcissistic hypocritical things Ive ever seen. You write about how you don't like people telling you what to do or what is right, but your post is 100% geared towards self aggrandizement and pointing out that your way of viewing faith and religion is the right way, and everyone else's is wrong. Isnt that exactly what you are professing to hate? You are doing it somewhat in a passive aggressive fashion, but you are still doing it. In all the time I have come here, I have seen very few discussions concerning religion that were not started with the ridicule or belittling of LDS folks. Some of them have come from you. You are 100% within your bounds of choosing not to like someone, but why do you feel you should openly share that with so many people? There are many things that many LDS members find offensive or strange about other religions, but I have NEVER once seen a Mormon in here openly stating how much he hates members of another religion. I'm sure that you are a nice, generous person willing to help other people. It is cool hearing from your apologists about how good you are to other people on the mountain or helping someone prep for a hunt. That seriously is great! But why not let those kind of actions speak for the person you are rather than letting these obnoxious posts and comments shape their opinion of you? Just the fact that you feel it necessary to explain yourself speaks of arrogance and self-importance.

See Stinky - that is what I was expecting. Wouldn't have it any other way!

Grizzmoose - Stinky is a chain yanker for sure, just don't let him bother you and it won't bother you.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I for one like old Stinky, he doesn't beat around the bush and will be straight honest to ya. Hope one day to meet up with him and his family.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

+1 Gator

There is something, or a few things about the ole Stinkster I like. I'm not sure I can nail it down but as Gator mentioned he doesn't sugar coat things. You may not agree with him but at least he tells it how it is from his point of view.

I cant afford to hunt or even do half the things he and wife does but I am happy for them that they can. Seems to me he has done the American dream or at least some of it and has become successful enough at it to do the things many of us dream about. I for one am glad they are willing to share it with us which is another awesome thing about this site. Yep, he sounds proud of it, I think he should be but it certainly doesn't sound to me like he is rubbing it anyone?s face. You may not agree with him but he does add to this site with what he shares. I too hope to meet him and his wife some day.

GBA

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-12 AT 03:30PM (MST)[p]So, roy is still talking to me???? I'm just wondering when were gonna go aoudad huntin there roy? I've got a sweet hunt lined up in marfa this fall. If you've ever looked to do a hunt for one this one is gonna be a doozey! pm me if you wanna at least look into it. You do live in texas right? The guy swears we will have legitimate chances at 32"+ rams. thats friggin big man!

I'd also like to hook up with gotbowass, I need to steal some honey holes. I hear there are some big bulls in arizona and by your screen name it sounds like maybe you know where they are.

if anyone is wondering grizzmoose is only hurt cuz I called his wife Mr. ed's daughter. I was just joking about her horse teeth dude, calm down. I was merely eluding to the fact that she didn't smile. I was throwin you crap. Then again You wouldn't be like the online person I make myself out to be. You know hypocritical, judgmental, hateful, etc???????? Just curious. lol

Jeezus wept! What to think of someone who starts a thread about themselves?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I'd be mad too if you called my wife Mr. Ed's daughter.

Every time tony pisses me off, I log into my account at PETA and the Humane Society and donate $5 in his name. Funny enough that my log in over there is stinky stomper. So far they have about $10,000 from me, I mean Tony Pennington

Just another example of what kind of person you are. Any man that trashes another man's wife is pretty pathetic. Oh, but that is how you try to come off as a just a happy-go-lucky, likable guy. You trash people, but then always throw in your little "I was just kidding man", or "I was just throwing you crap". It's so transparent.

Oh, and here is my wife's, I mean Mr. Ed's daughter's horse teeth.
7250205658_4921723922_635618922_95136_4747_n.jpg

She has a wonderful smile; you are a lucky guy.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

GrizzMoose-you nailed stinky perfectly.Feddoc-+1 on the beautiful smile.Stinky-You show us insecurity and a need for acceptance.Maybe you are a good guy underneath it all?.Why the need for the all this BS?

So to summarize, what you are saying is:

I'm a damn important, highly successful person. Please feel sorry for me because I'm busy. In order to feel happy and release stress, Im a ##### to other people outside of work. My job requires 110% effort and I could be responsible for someone's life, yet during the day I spend hours on MM looking for opportunities to be a douche.

That is your "Stinky explained". I could have saved you a lot of time so you could put 120% into protecting lives, because really, we all already knew who you were before you wrote this.

You know, I'd never be so freaking rude to someone like I am, but since you felt it so important to write about yourself, I thought it fair game to write about you too.

I'm glad I've found a new best friend grizz. You will continue to provide hours of entertainment for me. I'm having more fun with you then i did with a lighter, a can of hair spray, and a hornets nest when I was a kid

Hey griz, how many keys have you knocked off your keyboard by now? If you break your keyboard just have someone let me know what your address is and I will have one drop shipped to your house. I definitely don't want you without a keyboard. Your the best mm'er I've chatted with in ages!

If anyone out there is taking any psychology courses, Stinky here is providing an excellent case study of one who uses humor as a defense mechanism. As everyone knows, there are many types of defense mechanisms. They are classified into groups starting with primitive, less primitive, and mature. We should at least give him credit for using one that is considered to be mature.

If you would like to read more about humor as a defense mechanism, check out the following article by licensed psychotherapist Cyndi Sarnoff-Ross:

People often think they are being funny when they are sarcastic, and sometimes in fact they are-- but not usually. We all know the person who makes jokes at another?s expense and who, when they are called out about it, will typically defend themselves by saying, ?I was just kidding.? Somehow this ?just kidding? remark is designed to soften the blow to the target of the joke, but isn't it really just an attempt to get the jokester off the hook?

Most of us are sarcastic every now and then, and most of us don't mean any harm by our statements. But how often do our words land on other people?s ears and leave a sting? Aren?t there so many other ways to be funny or connect than poking fun at someone else or making them uncomfortable even momentarily?

Unfortunately, when people speak up about this type of humor, if you can call it that, they are often deemed ?too sensitive? or they hear things like, ?you have no sense of humor? or ?can't you take a joke?? On a regular basis I have clients come into my office to process the effects of these seemingly harmless comments usually made by a mate, a family member or a close friend. Typically people need to feel somewhat close to a person to really passively insult them.

Finding things to laugh about is an important part of mental health, but when there needs to be an emotional casualty in order to get a laugh then it is just not worth it. Typically people who resort to this type of humor as their default mode are defending against their own insecurities; by making others the butt of the joke, they are deflecting attention away from themselves and also possibly avoiding a more intimate connection. That type of interaction most definitely puts a wedge between people, even if that result is unintentional.

If you find yourself on the receiving end of someone?s sarcasm on a regular basis, then speak up before resentment builds. Don?t be lulled into the notion that something is wrong with you if you don't go along with the joke. Usually the perpetrator of this unwanted humor, when confronted, will take you off the hit list, but if the reason for his or her behavior is psychological then they will mostly likely pick another target. Being confronted may be just the push someone needs to reevaluate their style of humor and make a change. This becomes even more complicated in families when parents target children with this type of insensitivity.

If, on the other hand, you recognize yourself in this description then stop and ask yourself why you feel it is necessary to go about getting a laugh by using the type of sarcasm designed to shame or embarrass. Sometimes it really is just a very bad habit and one that you can and should break.

The fact that this thread has reached sixty posts is more than ample explanation for stinky....

and as a side note and just a simple statement of fact, the assumption that people only attend a 'church' to make them feel better than others has got to be the most assinine idea i've ever heard anyone state.......

not only is it a huge stereotype but for anyone claiming to follow Christianity its totally doctrinally unfounded.....

littlebeaver.jpg

Being in the research field myself, I find this whole experiment very intriguing.

Maybe we should have Qtip and Mrs. Grizzmoose square off in a mud wrestling contest? Just an idea.:)

Eel

>I dont have as many posts
>as some people here, but
>Ive been visiting this site
>for at least 13-14 years,
>usually on a daily basis.
> I have to say
>that you, Stinky, are perhaps
>one of the most arrogant,
>narcissistic, bigoted individuals as I
>have seen on here.
>I have never made it
>a point to say it,
>because under normal circumstances, I
>dont feel it my place
>to criticize others. However, this
>post is the most obnoxiously
>narcissistic hypocritical things Ive ever
>seen. You write about
>how you don't like people
>telling you what to do
>or what is right, but
>your post is 100% geared
>towards self aggrandizement and pointing
>out that your way of
>viewing faith and religion is
>the right way, and everyone
>else's is wrong. Isnt
>that exactly what you are
>professing to hate? You
>are doing it somewhat in
>a passive aggressive fashion, but
>you are still doing it.
> In all the time
>I have come here, I
>have seen very few discussions
>concerning religion that were not
>started with the ridicule or
>belittling of LDS folks.
>Some of them have come
>from you. You are
>100% within your bounds of
>choosing not to like someone,
>but why do you feel
>you should openly share that
>with so many people?
>There are many things that
>many LDS members find offensive
>or strange about other religions,
>but I have NEVER once
>seen a Mormon in here
>openly stating how much he
>hates members of another religion.
> I'm sure that you
>are a nice, generous person
>willing to help other people.
> It is cool hearing
>from your apologists about how
>good you are to other
>people on the mountain or
>helping someone prep for a
>hunt. That seriously is
>great! But why not
>let those kind of actions
>speak for the person you
>are rather than letting these
>obnoxious posts and comments shape
>their opinion of you?
>Just the fact that you
>feel it necessary to explain
>yourself speaks of arrogance and
>self-importance.
+1
Ss you only wish your wife was that hot,and that you didnt have to pay her to marry you.

great envy!

>I am not sure but I
>will be willing to bet!
>QTip Cleans Grizzmoose's wax right
>up!

Are they in a roller derby competition or something like that? You guys take your womens sports pretty serious. Healthy competition is healthy though. Congrats to everyone involved.

>>I dont have as many posts
>>as some people here, but
>>Ive been visiting this site
>>for at least 13-14 years,
>>usually on a daily basis.
>> I have to say
>>that you, Stinky, are perhaps
>>one of the most arrogant,
>>narcissistic, bigoted individuals as I
>>have seen on here.
>>I have never made it
>>a point to say it,
>>because under normal circumstances, I
>>dont feel it my place
>>to criticize others. However, this
>>post is the most obnoxiously
>>narcissistic hypocritical things Ive ever
>>seen. You write about
>>how you don't like people
>>telling you what to do
>>or what is right, but
>>your post is 100% geared
>>towards self aggrandizement and pointing
>>out that your way of
>>viewing faith and religion is
>>the right way, and everyone
>>else's is wrong. Isnt
>>that exactly what you are
>>professing to hate? You
>>are doing it somewhat in
>>a passive aggressive fashion, but
>>you are still doing it.
>> In all the time
>>I have come here, I
>>have seen very few discussions
>>concerning religion that were not
>>started with the ridicule or
>>belittling of LDS folks.
>>Some of them have come
>>from you. You are
>>100% within your bounds of
>>choosing not to like someone,
>>but why do you feel
>>you should openly share that
>>with so many people?
>>There are many things that
>>many LDS members find offensive
>>or strange about other religions,
>>but I have NEVER once
>>seen a Mormon in here
>>openly stating how much he
>>hates members of another religion.
>> I'm sure that you
>>are a nice, generous person
>>willing to help other people.
>> It is cool hearing
>>from your apologists about how
>>good you are to other
>>people on the mountain or
>>helping someone prep for a
>>hunt. That seriously is
>>great! But why not
>>let those kind of actions
>>speak for the person you
>>are rather than letting these
>>obnoxious posts and comments shape
>>their opinion of you?
>>Just the fact that you
>>feel it necessary to explain
>>yourself speaks of arrogance and
>>self-importance.
>+1
>Ss you only wish your wife
>was that hot,and that you
>didnt have to pay her
>to marry you.
>
>My bone is no stranger to
>
>great envy!

+1 and +1 on the last +1.

Is it ok if I chime in every once in a while and help out the competition?

I have officially reported myself to qtip. She will probably agree that I've been a bad bad boy and I will probably be up late tonite getting spankings.

I'm gonna work on my tone. You guys are much better at displaying extreme anger online. Can you guys teach me how to wrench up that much emotion and realease it all over my computer? You guys got this anger thing down great.

ROFDL, I'm sorry I cant quit laughing. Grizz, I haven't been able to piss someone off this good in years. Your f'ing pissed! How bout this one. that golf cart may just very well make your wifes butt look big.

teeeehhehehehehehehehe, hold on dude I'm gonna go grab some more batteries for my cattle prod. Be back in the mornin to chat with ya some more.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-12 AT 11:14PM (MST)[p]alright stinky... Quit picking on the poor guy. Don't worry grizz, You think your wife is pretty, and that's all that matters to her. Trust me, I would know. You certainly don't need stinks approval or anyone elses for that matter.You just gotta do what you learned in preschool.... Sticks and stones buddy, surely you know the rest.

Now for the lecture:

And here we see the problems with society today. Kids (now all grown up and members of chat forums on websites) are raised to put more value in others opinions of them, rather then being secure enough in who they are and their decisions in life to not give a crap what others say (typing or face to face). That's why we have school shootings, work shootings and
crap... It's the whole victim mentality people are teaching their kids. You honestly think that 50 yrs ago, there were no bullies and 50 years ago kids did not posses the ability to get their hands on a gun? Get real people, it's because people are raising pansies... I'm so sorry, but boys and men are turning into sissy girly men...look how it is manifesting right here as we speak. Do you not think you people who are the same ones throwing stones back at stinky have not said things towards him... Or me for that matter, that you yourselves would find hurtful? Just sayin. The difference for me is this; I was raised with the mentality that I'm ok just like I am. The good in me and the bad... If you have a problem with me, well it's your
problem for ever thinking I or anyone else cares. That's not saying that people have never hurt my feeling... But I am the one in control of my feelings and it is a choice to be wounded, as much as it's a choice to decide not to let inconsequential people's word or actions bother me one tiny bit.

In conclusion... Grow some balls. If you don't like what someone says, get over it. Thats why nothing you can say on here will ever bother stinky or me, and everything he says bothers at least one person. Stink hits nerves when he taps certain peoples insecurities. But nice try with the whole psychology thing. It's called being raised to know who you are despite what others say you are or how you choose to act at any given point.

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

I find this thread hilarious. The religous debate, the horse teeth comments, I have pi$$ed my pants 6 or 7 times now. I for one am sick and tired of Religion in every corner of this website. I guess its not enough to live in it and have it effect my life every single day. Stink, Q T, you don't owe anyone anything, (any explantion, or an apology.) There will be someone pi$$ing on someone's parade any where you look in here, just give it a second.

Stinky, I am so embarrassed to be your Better half (sorry qtip). I hope with continued prayers, you will become nicer to people as I am.

HumbledHunter - stinky's alter-ego

Mormons are Christians too

I can't believe this thread is still going. I found it pretty darn funny. I find it funny how some people allow others that they have never met get them so bent out of shape over simple words on a computer.

On another note if I had only read the things that stinky posts on here I would tend to lean towards the arrogant ass everybody thinks he is.

Me and the wife met Stinky and Qtip a bit ago here in Utah. We sat down for a few drinks before dinner one night and somehow at the end of the night I figured I had somehow walked away and left our tab on the table for stinks. He never said one word about it and I tried to pay it back and apologized but he wouldnt take. Instead he sent me and the wife to a Banquet paid by him to bid on a tag for him. Stinky and his wife are both great people with big hearts.

Alter ego???? oh HELL NO! I'm all here baby! I got split personality issues not alter egos. we like the stinky, we all go by the same name of stinky. We's don't like other names. stinky is our precious!

shedidiot, Im not one who needs to worry about being nice to someone face to face. Ask sniper1 if he thinks I "have" to be nice face to face. ask ruggy! I'm nice face to face cuz I'm simply a people person. I like to chat and have a good time where ever im at. By the end of the night of face to face with me I will have probably called your wife a whore, called my wife fat, convinced you that you are unbelievably ugly and that I'm so stupid even peewee herman would think he was smart if he met me. After all that you would walk away laughing and wanting to hang out and shoot the breeze again. Maybe one day I will meet ol grizz. I'll show that up tight prick how to have a good time. That's all your problems are. You guys need to hook up with me for a bit. I'll show you guys how to have a good time. then we can get back on here and call everyone elses kids brats and push buttons.

BTW mormons aren't christians! damn you taylor, dont be texting me sht like that! I'm comin to abq this weekend and I will so stop by and............ feel your wife up or something!

uuuuuuhhhhhhhh rug? you had me over to the club house? was that the night we were at the club with slammy? were you still around after z put a dozen yeager bombs down my throat? were you still around after slammys friend bought me all those tequilla shots? So there's a reason the scar from my hemrhoid surgery ripped open and bled like a stuck whore?????? I'm gonna pound your ass! and you won't like it!

I'm gonna file rape charges on you!

Stinky for a minute there I think we were making progress. Do you think this side of you/us is this way because we weren't hugged enough?

Of course Mormons are Christians. Whoever this Taylor guy is sounds like he knows what he is talking about. He is a good man and we should emulate him more often

Yours truly,
HumbledHunter (stinkystomper's alter ego)

u faggot! Hey taylor how's your wife and my kids? let stef know sancho's comin for a visit! that's your que to get a room or wherever it is you go when I show up.

Nice try stinky. This no one other than your conscious. Remember me? We will embrace once again very soon. I repeat, this isn't Taylor or Grizz

Yours truly,

I'm think someone needs a timeout, or a piece of their pymind taken. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

i agree. is it just me or do my posts always go another direction? i say nuke it all.

Someone is getting flustered

Yours truly,

>If Founder required you to take
>an IQ test before posting,
>this tread would have about
>2 comments...

I agree.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-12 AT 04:39PM (MST)[p]And the real SS emerges again,dont delete any more of his shite leave it on here to prove what a jackass he is.If "bigfoot researchers" we required to pass a special ed resources IQ test before they could post on the net we wouldnt have you.

great envy!

uuuuuuhhhhhhhh rug? you had me over to the club house? was that the night we were at the club with slammy? were you still around after z put a dozen yeager bombs down my throat? were you still around after slammys friend bought me all those tequilla shots? So there's a reason the scar from my hemrhoid surgery ripped open and bled like a stuck whore?????? I'm gonna pound your ass! and you won't like it!

I'm gonna file rape charges on you!

Yup!!!! Better pound some more riods and have a big breakfast!!
BTW tell Q thanks :) LMAO!!

You bet I will buy. Anything to help bring us all closer

Yours truly,

I think a tap-out is in order,

Simular to the WTF post .. kinda contemplating how long this post will carry w/o suffering lock-jaw.
This one shurely stepped on a nail & definitely did not have a tetanus shot.

Here are a couple of pertinent questions, that may prompt the ol' tap-out.

1. WTF...... Ok, this one is self explanatory ?

2. WTF, must be schedenfreude ?

3. WTF, is up with taking religious high ground in order to shamelessly attempt to guilt trip, pious folks ?

4. WTF, is up with having the ol'lady post on your behalf ?

5. WTF, Can I use fat ex-girlfriends as character witnesses ?

Since things are getting explainded & all.

I for one am glad that stinky and his whole family feel good about themselves and no one elses opinion bothers them. Feeling good about yourself should be everyone's goal and I try to instill that in my kids as well. I make it a point to not get riled with others opinions of my ideas or opinions of me personally.

Just curious if it is OK allow our children to belittle and make fun of other kids for their own amusement? That is what we are talking about here. Where I come from that is called being a bully. Oh, that is right, we are all adults here and should be past being hurt by words. Because we are online and all adults, that makes it OK (huh?) But to a man/woman here, we know that the guy who said : "Sticks and stones will break your bones, but words will never hurt you" was a liar.

I learned a long time ago to not be that spark that lights the fire of someone just trying to get another riled for kicks.

Disclaimer: The previous comments were made by an opinionated horses patut and I was just kidding anyway!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom